Its almost Showtime Guy's

Who is going?

Pleasanton fairgrounds GoodGuys car show swap meet March 29th-30th I will be there Sat 29th at 9:00am in the swap meet area. Looking for FE 427 and Boss 429 Hemi parts :) I will have a black LJ's Speed and Machine jacket on if its cool in the morning look for me if your in that area

have a great time jim,at least two wont be theire to ruin your day.

Thanks Pap

Two guys from the Hayward Drag Club are going to be there talk about entering the Sc into there points race this season. The Swap meet is neat lots of Fe 427, CJ 428 , SCJ 429 parts to look through fun stuff for an old man like me :)

wish i could come out for that.guess i could fly out.

Pap

That would be neat :) Also Turlock Calif has a big Parts Swap meet each year its an old movie Drive-in and fair grounds. My dad bought a pair of Mag 427 SOHC valve covers $600.00 now they go for $1700.00. Its fun find rare parts at a good price

if i fly out ,could you make reseverations at hotel close to your place.of course i would need a ride you know.

if i fly out ,could you make reseverations at hotel close to your place.of course i would need a ride you know.

Pap

Yes got the Holiday Inn or Best Western Hotel, or the budget Motel Rainbow only $15 a night just shake the sheets to get the bugs out and put a blanket under the front door. You have to leave a light on at night or the roaches come out and they have the old Zenith TV's with turn dial its good if your low on cash

We have Cisco's Lemo Service as well old 66 Pontiac Station Wagon rough ride but good prices :)

i here ya.but belive we can do better than that.you think im kidding around.no serious about coming out for this rember i also have a few big block fords.so got to do better than roaches i hate them.ha.

i here ya.but belive we can do better than that.you think im kidding around.no serious about coming out for this rember i also have a few big block fords.so got to do better than roaches i hate them.ha.

Pap

I had a Flash Back from when we stayed at Motel me and Bob Johnson when we went to Pomona. Only Motel with Vacancy its $45 Bob open the closet these little bugs took off ohhhhhh man he slept on the bed in his sleeping bag. You could here Cop cars going up and down the road we picked the bad side of town

Wish you could come to one swap meet there fun lots of Big Block parts great people to meet

hay i said i would fly out to one $$ no problem their just need a ride SILVER BULLET SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.rember i have a couple of 429 scj's.of course we would have to hire someone to push me around all day.

Back