Pickin' up a 94 SC

C

cudaz101

Pickin' up a 94 SC

Hey Boys,
Got a 90, gonna pick up a 94 in a few days...It is a no brainer buy with only 67K, all opt. titanium color in and out, new engine replaced by ford via recall a few thousand ago, as well as a new tranny, new rubber and not a ding in it...@#%$ man, the deal is 5500 cash...I am thinkin' it is THE DEAL....Can't wait..Have always like the lines on the later models better..Now I will have both...

Cheers

Re: Pickin' up a 94 SC

good deal man. i paid 5 grand for my 94 with just over 100k miles on it. mines loaded to the gills with all the options, and i love it. CONGRATS!

nice...

I bought my 94 auto loaded with 36k miles on it about 4 years ago...now 128k on it, and I still love driving it. You won't be disappointed except for repair costs!! It's still worth it though...

pics of my car: www.geocities.com/Silicon.../94sc.html

Re: Pickin' up a 94 SC

sounds like an awesome deal man. you will like the newer interior better, at least i do.

Nick....

Nick,
I have to admit that I am a bit spooked about the automatic tranny, since I have scene so many problem posts in regards to such problems...I am a bit spoiled with the 5spd, as far as not having even one problem with the tranny for the ten+ years I have had the car...And that includes very little maybe even neglected maintnance that I have done...Any helpfull hints to help me make that tranny stay healthy would be much appreciated...I am very excited to have a later model SC to pair up with the 90 that I already have, it is gonna be fun...You will have to look for it on campus...It is the Silver with the blue or violet purple in it, whatever the actual paint color is I am not sure..It looks silver but it has a hint of a blue pearl in it..Pretty subtle look...Look me up Bro...Finals should be done for ya sometime this next week..Right?

Brad

Re: Nick....

Man that sounds like a killer deal. I would run a carfax on it just to be safe. I mean it's almost "TOO" good of a deal.

Hey man, GO FOR IT!!

Hey guys,
I haven't been around in awhile since my friend wrecked my other 94 SC. I was depressed for awhile, but now i got another one. It has 72,000 on the body, rebuilt engine by ford on the 12 of April, still breaking her in. It has SCCOA exhaust and it's lowered an inch. White with gray interior. The guy who I bought it from loved the car, but got a beamer, so it's understandable :) Anyway I'm in love with this car all over again, just washed her today! Oh yea, and the clincher, I got her for $5000, not a ding or dent to speak of, all original paint and every original owner, had the sticker and anything that was every done to the car was by ford and documented including all oil changes!! Man do I have a big folder!!! LOL.....take care guys, see ya at Carlisle! It is May 31st. to the 2nd, right :0
--Ken

Re: Hey man, GO FOR IT!!

why cant i find a deal like that?

Re: Hey man, GO FOR IT!!

Don't know what all the fuss is about the tranny. I own 3 SCs, 92 AOD...CMRE S2 installed, 94 AODE, 93 5 spd. I put a trans go on the "hod rod" setting and it barks the tires harder than the five speed. Its my everyday driver and Is quite a ride. I like both late & early styles... too hard to make a choice, & had to have a 5 spd to play with.

TODD...

Hey man,
it is staements like that, that make me gain confidence in the AOD in the SC, I am a Standard tranny guy, I understand them better...The way the automatic is so much more involved with the car than the 5spd is scares me a bit, like the kickdown, and being linked to the radiator, and the computer and @#%$..It is not something that I am comfortable with in a troubleshooting aspect...Anyways, I always have the cats around here to talk to when and IF anything goes wrong I guess...

Thanks for your input Todd...It makes me rest a bit easier...This car has not been touched as far as MODs..Is there anything I can do to the tranny to make it last longer???

Cheers

Re: TODD...

If you have an automatic then get a shift kit, my tranny man puts them in every one he can because it makes them last longer.

Re: TODD...

i think the color is the same as mine. what color is the interior? yeah i have 4 finals next week and ive already finished 1. where do you park, i still need to see the other SC again and check it out.

Hey NICK....

Hey man,
I am working nights now, when you saw my ride before I was working days...Anyways I park in front of the Arts Library near the CUB, right across from work at IT building...It is Silter, with a Blue pearl in it, everytime I look at it, I think I see a differant color...I am not really CRAY about the color, but it looks pretty nice...The interior is silver, this much I know...All leather inside with the flip down seats...It will be sitting there Monday morning until 7:45 am...You got an early class??LOL

Call me man...338-9520...

Cheers

Back