wtb

stempak

I've got a 90sc that has unfortunately been basicly totaled due to car port callapsing was a 7 on the richter scale! it is black I'm looking for basicly the hole front end minus left fender? first my house now my car.

89-90

I've got a 90sc that has unfortunately been basicly totaled due to car port callapsing was a 7 on the richter scale! it is black I'm looking for basicly the hole front end minus left fender? first my house now my car.

i have a few parts from my 89 blk sc, front cover ( with cornering lites and sc logo) bumper support, fog lites,headlites,corners.im in ny .thx tony.

Have the parts in Minnesota

If you close I have all parts in Minnesota, or I can ship but it won't be to cheap to ship all of that.

Let me know
Thanks
Ryan

I live in bremerton washington. I'm thinking by the time everything is shipped it will be easier to have it fixed at a body shop localy?

go get some parts from a junk yard tack them off an lx. parts all the same just dose not have sc in bumper.

I'm up in the Snohomish area...WA. I have all the body panels you might need, except they are all white. :rolleyes: My parts car still has all the body parts, except for the rear bumper. You would have to get stuff painted, but maybe you'd want to come up my way and not have to pay for shipping...? So what exact parts would you be looking for? PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

parts

I live in bremerton washington. I'm thinking by the time everything is shipped it will be easier to have it fixed at a body shop localy?
Yeah, didn't know you're in Washington, look locally and LX are the same as stated above.

Man when did the Puget Sound area get hit with a 7.0 quake? I was up there for about 4 years stationed at Bangor and never felt one quake!
Sucks about your car regardless, I wish I could help out, but my 92 base model bird was in a wreck, so the whole front end is toast.

What do you mean you need the whole front end ??? Bumper cover, lights, hood, etc etc ? Im located in California with a few parts here and there ..

- Dan

I need basicly just the panels bumper cover etc. my car is/was black and in very good shape for 115k. If I have to repaint anything I'll just take it somewere. I'm up high in belfair. We got 6+ inches 4-5 times with a little about three more times. The time when everything flooded is when it happened.

I'm kinda looking for the parts off of one car so the paint is all the same.

Attachments

• sc wreck.jpg
    sc wreck.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Back