PDA

View Full Version : "Members" Page

DougD
03-18-2008, 01:39 AM
How do you get onto the the Members page...you know....where everyone has pics of their car, descriptions of work done, etc?

I reckon there must be something really simply that I just don't see ?:o

Thanks
DD

Duffy Floyd
03-18-2008, 01:55 AM
Go to the board main page (www.sccoa.com)...select "Members" from the left side of the page and then select the member's page you want to see.

DougD
03-18-2008, 08:38 AM
I realize now how poorly worded my question was.

What I meant was .....

How do I add myself and my car to the members page?

Thanks
DD

Duffy Floyd
03-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Member's pages are a SCCoA Member priviledge. You would have to become a SCCoA dues paying member and a page will be created for you that you can edit. Pictures would need to be sent to scguys@sccoa.com for addition to the newly created page. Ot appears you are a dues paying member. Does your name appear on the list of member's pages? If so....select it and the page should be blank and ready for your editting.

gldiii
03-18-2008, 09:10 AM
The webmaster must add you and we are way behind on new additions. I don't have a time frame for when we will be caught up at this time.

DougD
03-18-2008, 09:14 AM
Ok, thanks.

I'm already a dues paying member but since you guys are so far behind I'll just leave it alone for the time being

DD

gldiii
03-18-2008, 09:17 AM
No problem. Feel free to hammer us in the big thread in the member's section! :)

Welcome aboard!

DougD
03-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Nah. No hammering from me. I always thought it was best to be on board at least a few months before hammering anybody :)

Cheers
DD