22" wheels

PjsBird

i know im gonna get harrassed. but i know some guys wanna see these...

I really dont want to start another I hate big rims thread.

picked these up tonight. 22" TIS 07 wheels.

Let me know what you guys think, try and keep it civil...lol

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

Looks neat

PjsBird

Those look neat tucked under the finders like that is there enough room to turn the front wheels without any mods? Nice choice of rim style looks mean

tucked

they are tucked because the car is bagged. thats at its lowest point. car requires some modifications to fit 22's. and thank you for the compliment on wheel choice. i love the look of them. at ride height i can turn lock to lock without issue

they are tucked because the car is bagged. thats at its lowest point. car requires some modifications to fit 22's. and thank you for the compliment on wheel choice. i love the look of them. at ride height i can turn lock to lock without issue

TIS 07 wheels

How wide are the wheels? what size tires did you go with? for a set of 22" and tires what price range does it cost to get a set like yours? It looks neat going with 22" was a good choice sets the car off just right. I bet the daytime pictures will look awesome "Show Stopper"

great looking tires and rims i like them.i only see one little problem,you may need a bigger jack..no really sets the car off nice.

HAve you done any enthusiastic driving with that..What is the overall diameter? with tire..Width?

And show a good overall shot at ride height!

With the added mass of that wheel/tire combo you should probably think about improving your brakes. Cobra PBR calipers and 13-inch rotors might be a good idea.

wheels

overall tire width is 9.5"

height is 27 3/4"

which is only 1/4" bigger than my 20s overall...

no ride height pics yet. only got the one wheel test fitted. im putting em on tommorow. ill get some pics up in a couple days.

oh, and it turns lock to lock with ZERO rubbing. with some modifications of course. at ay ride height (not including wheels tucked in the fenders)

I think the issue is the unsprung weight the wheels the more mass you move to the outer diameter of the wheels the more HP is required to turn them at the center same goes for braking.
It is cool to represent our SCs in all different types of gnres. The more people get to know they the better. I just dont like DONK mobiles Dirty south style can stay in the dirty south.

pics

sorry i havn't got pictures yet... the wether here has been foul and i have been super busy with work... im really trying to get them on in the next couple days so i can get some daytime pics....

speed traps

i wish i had speed trap pics. the car is summer only. drove it to a show a month ago. before that it had been 7 months. i dont drive her enough to get tickets.. lol

Back