PDA

View Full Version : duffy just wondering

dwayne
03-18-2008, 04:36 AM
Duffy why did my post asking about manny get deleated ,no harm or bad intentions, was just wondering where he has been or if he is ok manny is a good friend.he calls me a lot, and since i have gotton strong enought to sit at computer and post,i have seen only 1or 2 poste buy him and no phone calls for over a week.i just hope he is ok.i have sent in my dues but dont know how long it will take to get into private.it was just a question about a member and friend,please let the others know i will hopefully be able to ask questions in lounge soon,they dont read that right now i dont have a place to post much in.thank you.

gldiii
03-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Pap, your only option for personal contacts is email, PMs or phone calls at this time. Everyone else that has friends on the boards manages to contact them without posting every time. If manny cannot answer your emails, PMs or phone calls it is unlikely he will see a post.

The member's section while it has a lounge for off-topic posts is still not an area to conduct private and personal business. Hopefully this will clear up a few things for you.

Duffy Floyd
03-18-2008, 09:14 AM
Pap,

Even you acknowledged it was not car related in your title. So it was deleted per the posting rules. Hopefully George will get caught up on processing memberships soon and you can post that question in the Lounge where those type of questions belong.

gldiii
03-18-2008, 09:19 AM
Come on, Duffy, give me a break! :D

We don't even have pap's dues at this time.

dwayne
03-18-2008, 12:22 PM
hay,thanks for the info ,but i sent a postal money order last thursday.is our mail service that slow,man.thanks guys.

mannysc
03-20-2008, 01:18 AM
pap Im here been busy as heck working on dadges and hondas even a vw rabbit diesel.

and compleating parts .orders,

and yard work my yard is a mess,

gldiii
03-20-2008, 12:15 PM
Now everyone is happy.