35 anniversary cars

B

blink bird

35 anniversary cars

does any one know the number of them made as 5 speeds the reason i want to know is i'm looking at one wanting to know how rare it is

thanks jason

Re: 35 anniversary cars

you must be new and i'll cut you a break, but click the "FAQs" button on your left, then click "Production Numbers" on the top of the list. there are 3,371 35ths built, assuming thats accurate. by far less rare than my '95 5-speed which is listed as 574 built. take care..

yes I'm kind of new i did look but it just the total number of them

jason

Jason, I haven't seen a breakdown of those figures yet. I would like to know as well and I will put them on the website. Sorry I can't help.

thanks
what would be fare price for one with 141 km on it ?

Jason. that's a real tough one to answer.

I paid 5000 for mine with 107000 on it and with very minor rust you can't see and the front seats needing suede redone. Otherwise cosmetically it's nice and mechanically it's been a keeper. I drive it daily. It was a matter of nothing better close or cheaper. I have seen prices range from 3000 to 6000 for similar cars and then of course there are the ones that are asking 12000 for mint 25000 mileage cars. Without really seeing yours close up, it would be hard to tell. The part of the country makes a difference too. Basically it needs to be really in good shape to bring close to 6000, I would think. I am not an appraiser, just have some auction buddies and collectors who tell me things. That's the best I can do right now.

does anyone know if any 35anniversarys were titanium the reason i'm asking is i found one for sale and just wanted to know if this was right or not
thanks jason

they were all black with titanium gfx. if its any other color than that its been painted.

RECORDS INDICATE 147 35TH ANNIVERSARY VEHICLE MODELS WERE PRODUDED WITH A 5 SPEED, OUT OF THE 3371 TOTAL VEHICLES. THAT'S AS GOOD AS I CAN GET
realtor@lakemartin.net
IF YOU HAVE ANY 35TH YOU NEED TO REGISTER IT WITH THE 35th REGISTRY, THE LINK IS ON SCCOA.
JOHN

thats what i was thinking it was not right
thanks jason

Back