Atte: Manny

al35thsc

Got the Coin/Cup holder today and it had no return address. I would really like to repay you for shipment, and the part itself. I know you say its ok but being the proud man that I am its hard for me to accept gifts. So do you have paypal?

Al

Al,
You just don't understand bubba. Some of us are not in it for the money, just want help. We are family after that bakersfield meet.
I'm sure if it where you and you had something that a member of the family needed and it was a cheaper item you would do the same. Remember we are all not butt heads in Cal.

Also would you re-email me your address. Wendy installed aol 6.0 and lost your address in my filing cab. You see I have those two fans to send you and no where to send them;)

Be cool....Kurt Sr

Kurt, since we're all family here, i need a hood, front fenders, headlight/corner lights and my dash re-done... it cracked, email me and i'll give you my address. :) j/k. al, i see where you're coming from... i hate it when people wont let you pay them back. like if you are driving with someone, and you try to give them gas money, and they wont let you... i just put it in the ash tray when they aren't looking. enough of my babbling... good luck.

alex I will give you my address but dont want money

its a gift i come across them all the time. whenever I get to a meet buy me a coke .

hey whait a minute nobody said a thing about tequila

forget the coke Ill take a shot of the cactus cooler mexican baby formula I was raised on it . hey AL you gonna eat the worm??? in the words of lucy taste like candy!

Back