12.279et at 112.567mph Calif now number 2

Just got back from the track
getting her dialed in little at a time Kurt & Wendy & Mark where on hand to see this nice run

"Time slip picture" http://thunderbirdsc_norcal.tripod.com/fastestsc.html

Bob Johnson Performance & Jim Demmitt Sr. special thank's to both of them for putting together one high performer motor

We beat Neils record moved to number 2 now push on to 11's still havent leaned on her hard still easy testing runs

Thank's to all of you that suported my quest we moved up fast so much more to go ;)

Last edited:
Technically your still 3rd in the north america that we know of, your just second in the sccoa. So don't go saying your 3rd in the world, or 2nd in the world.

Congrats though

GO JIM!! Corvette's be on the look out!!

Congrat's Jim,

Mark showed me the video of you spanking that Corvette not ONCE but TWICE. Way to go!! If I was you I would change my signature to number #2 in the UNIVERSE!!! HAHA We could hear that thundering exhaust all the way up here. Knocked the power off. LOL

Sue

Thank's Sue and the rest of you SCer's

Sue thank's so much ;)
I gave that Corvette a thrashing a lot of people came to see the car after the 12.279et run and to see a little V6 whip a big block Corvette that hurt them BAD :D

We are moving in on the 11's quick it was a blast having Mark & Kurt & Wendy there to see a low 12 second time from an SC

Glad Mark got it on Video Wendy got a picture of the time slip on her web site

Last edited:
Excellent run again Jim.....keep it up and you will be in the 11's in no time...........AND WITH AC:D

Good luck!

dammit

And Im still wanting to make it into the 14 second club!!!...I think Im going to have to skip a few seconds to keep up here..errghhh

Hey Man,
It sounds like Jr is making some waves here on the board again. This time with a little bite to back it up.
Good job Jim.
Hope you can take her in to the 11's.
Later,
D Rainer
NRCLSC.bmp

He he

Wow,
For all we know Coy could have the 49th fastest SC in the world.
Nothing to brag about that is for sure he he.
Later,
D Rainer

RE: 12.279

Jim,
Have you looked in the Sacramento Bee classified ads this A.M.
Corvette for sale cheap, ran twice a Sacramento Raceway. Girl friend left me after getting my butt kicked by a SC T-bird both times. Jim, I had the same view from my video camera as the young man did from the driver's seat in that vette you spanked. Excellent driving and keep up the good work. I'll be there when you break the 11's.

Mark

Thanks so much guys

It has taken a lot of hard work
But great people like you it makes it all worth it this a great club with so many wonderful people

again "THANK YOU" :)

Jim I'd still like to knwo who is supplying you with those happy pills..Im going to need some one of these days :O)~

Scott thanks so much

A lot of people noticed how fast this car is
I raced a Corvette twice beat him real good that was so neat

There was some people that dident know they even built a supercharged V6 Thunderbird they where amazed to see the motor these cars are so neat

Thank you again Scott take care ;)

Back