damn you OMAR!

darkstar_one

lol, omar is the reason ive been getting sick! been fighting laryingitis...
anywho, i tell him ive been coughing up my lungs, and he sends me a text saying... HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER and attaches a pics of some headers he wants me to POWDERCOAT. lol... well here are a picture of his springs that i did for him, turns out they were the wrong blue! the man knows what he wants, and i delivered... it took me about a million tries, but i finally got the right blue... turns out i gave him a sample of a Mirror Blue from a different company, and i went out and bought blue from another company, my fault, but yeah, so far i have a nice collection of blues... here are the wrong color of blue i did for his springs!

Mirror blue from a different company, and AZURE BLUE....
IMG_0441.jpg

now here is the right blue he wanted
0314081915.jpg

here is a candy blue i did on a valve cover on a civic im fixing up to sell...

pc005.jpg

that comes out looking so nice:D:D:D

whats the price for you to do parts???? i know it would depen on what it that your doing but like how much would you charge for that honda cover....

what company did you get the mirror blue from?

the bottom one kinda looks like the stuff pendry powdercoating offers

Darkstar have you ever powder coated a SC jackshaft bracket? If so can it be done with the bearing and seal in place or does it have to be taken apart? Thanks Garry

you can do it with the bearing in place... i know damian had his jet hot coated or something like that, and i think thats like ceramic which can be like twice the heat of powdercoating..

if you don't mind me asking, what blues are those?

I bought some Lollypop Blue to put over Xtreme Chrome from Caswell plating. I'm hoping to do pulley's, and maybe the M90 when I take it all apart.

lol, omar is the reason ive been getting sick! been fighting laryingitis...
anywho, i tell him ive been coughing up my lungs, and he sends me a text saying... HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER and attaches a pics of some headers he wants me to POWDERCOAT. lol... well here are a picture of his springs that i did for him, turns out they were the wrong blue! the man knows what he wants, and i delivered... it took me about a million tries, but i finally got the right blue... turns out i gave him a sample of a Mirror Blue from a different company, and i went out and bought blue from another company, my fault, but yeah, so far i have a nice collection of blues... here are the wrong color of blue i did for his springs!

Mirror blue from a different company, and AZURE BLUE....
IMG_0441.jpg

now here is the right blue he wanted
0314081915.jpg

here is a candy blue i did on a valve cover on a civic im fixing up to sell...

pc005.jpg

the first picture of the springs are MIRROR BLUE and AZURE BLUE, both from ROSEYs Powder Coating...

the second picture of the springs, are MIRROR BLUE from EASTWOOD,

yhe third picture of the valve cover is CANDY BLUE from ROSEYs...

Gah, sorry. Lol. I meant the companies and put name instead. :rolleyes:
Rosey's?
You might want to try Caswell Plating, as well as Eastwood. Not sure on prices, but they have some nice stock to choose from.

i know they do have some good selection, but ROSEYs powdercoating has great selection also, and great color samples, plus they ship real fast too...

Eastwood and Caswell you have to atleast wait 3-5 days, with ROSEYs its in 1-2 days delivery.. yup...

i have a whole list of companies which i order from...

Roseys has gotten great reviews by professional powder coaters....

Back