12.279et at 112.567mph Calif now number 2

Well gang we are now number 2
We beat Niels record moved to number 2
Kurt Wendy & Mark where on hand to see this nice run

We are getting there closer to 11's with each run beat a Corvette twice that looked good ;)

60ft 1.738
1/8 7.830
mph 88.309

et 12.279
mph 112.567

Calif made a big statement here moved up fast to number 2 and we havent leaned on this motor yet still easy testing runs

Thank's for your support guy's ;)

Pic's and video coming to a PC near you soon. lol

Jim,
I think you might as well face it. You going to have to do it least two runns to get all the buggs out and than you can start running for some good ETs. Its just the nature of that beast.
That dip stick and his little blond lady friends will never look at a SC the same way again.ha ha ha! You beat him the first time so bad that he made it point to stage with you the second time just get his butt waxed again!!!!!! I'm supprised that the two girls that where with him didn't ask you for a ride home.:D That guy was soooo.. p.o.ed that you beat him with a two ton car,V-6 that he was beside himself.

Maybe you will get those 11s next week good luck!

Kurt Sr

Nicely Done Jimmy

Another great run Jimmy.
Hope you have many more great runs on that motor.

Jims, you guys are amazing...again!

I can't get over how you're just knocking off the tenths in big chunks!

I'd love to see the videos with the Vette. He didn't believe the first run and came back for more. That's really funny!

Thanks John Ron & Kurt

We are getting there
One Vette at a time it was fun will be getting her out again soon to drop it down into the 11's

Thanks again guy's ;)

Corvette video

Hi Guys,

If any of you know how to put video up on the net let me know. I would love for you guys to see this! Mark just cracked up when the guy made a point of lining up again!!!

If we get to Carlsbad we will bring the video.

Take care,

Sue

Congratumalations Mr. Jim, VERY impressive numbers there, cant wait 'till you go full throttle on that summbitch ;) !!!

Al

PS To get a video on the net, you have to download it on to a computer in mpg form through a usb caable or a card of sorts. Then you have to find a place to host it (upload it) and then it should have a link. What kind of camera is it?

Back