94' SC Parts For Sale

lx2sc

Have a 1994 SC up for parts its an auto parts are as follows may have more but this is what I can think of right now any questions ask.

-Short block has entire bottom end crank, rods and pistons cam and timing chain w/ tensioner also has heads on it.

-Many mocha interior pieces auto shift lever vents intrument cluster surround etc

-Complete irs and front suspension pumpkin is the 3.31 open also have 3.27 open for the same year have 2 new kyb shocks on the rear not for ARC

-Tail lights, trunk lid and hood

-AODE that was slipping needs rebuild

-Power steering pump and rack

Have stock supercharger top along with stock ic tubes and intercooler.

Make me offers Let me know what you may need Thanks

Ballerofdaill@msn.com

94 engine....

how many miles on the engine? where in IL are you? how much for the engine with & without the heads?

Thanks, Danny

I'm looking for an alternator tensioner, and the top for the power steering pump (the piece with the dipstick). Any chance you've got these available?

Hey I have the alt. tensioner no power steering dipstick I have the fuel line you are talking about also and what exactly is cccm shoot me offers Thanks Justin oh and also have the blower with top and plenum attached spun great just looks like it was leaking a little fluid ballerofdaill@msn.com shortblock is gone

Back