Unique Whips Super Coupe

I'm not into the boom boom sound systems, I'd rather have Chip Foose do my car....:D

Yes!

You got the right idea :) Chip Foose SC that would be state of the art in all Sc's. But what about a high End Unique Whip? wheels tires sound the young kids of the 2008's are into that big time

Their shop is maybe 1/2 hour from me and I've actually been there with a friend who wanted to get a quote on some work. And I would never go back. I don't do business with people who have all the answers and always know what's best for you. [shrug] ymmv

Ira

Their shop is maybe 1/2 hour from me and I've actually been there with a friend who wanted to get a quote on some work. And I would never go back. I don't do business with people who have all the answers and always know what's best for you. [shrug] ymmv

Ira

Will Castro

I herd that with a car like ours there bottom dollar would be $10,000 and up high end car is $30,000 and up to get Whiped. How much does Chip Foose charge? for a performance & body mod if you go to him to have work done. I think the TV show the work is payed by network sponsors right?

Yes!

You got the right idea :) Chip Foose SC that would be state of the art in all Sc's. But what about a high End Unique Whip? wheels tires sound the young kids of the 2008's are into that big time

I am one of the "young kids," of 2008 and i would much rather have Foose work on my car. I am way more into Foose's classy style rather than big rims and trunk rattling sound systems from unique auto. Everything Foose does is custom, where unique just orders parts and puts them on.

I am one of the "young kids," of 2008 and i would much rather have Foose work on my car. I am way more into Foose's classy style rather than big rims and trunk rattling sound systems from unique auto. Everything Foose does is custom, where unique just orders parts and puts them on.

Ohhhhh Man :-(

Thats is it there goes Jim's Unique Motorsprts idea :) Big wheels sound looks dont match the Foose power style idea. Better stay with JDR FE Cobra performance on the Foose note what channel is he one now days? It was TLC now dont see his show no more. Who has his web page address?

Not sure about what you guys are talking about, I assume it is one of those tricked out shows. I have seen some of them at friends houses, over the internet, whatever. I don't have TV at my house, I bought a set of rabbit ears to try to receive the broadcast signals to try to catch some NFL games, but not good enough.
I personally would prefer to do all mods to my car that are within my capacity. If someone else does them, then it is not really YOUR project anymore. It's my car, and if anyone else sits in the driver's seat, they better be rushing me to ER.
Bling, texting, IM'ing, makes me want to puke.
Kids these days drive me up the wall. Cell phones are the main thing that really irritates me, that and them worrying about myspace.
Personally, if the youngest generation of SC owners comes on here due to a tricked out SC, I fear for the fate of this place. No slam to the younger people we have here now, since I see no problem with you all, but what we don't need is... well most of you older guys can guess. Even you level headed guys in the early 20's or late teens, there could be some bad or really annoying people that could come here.

Just my two cents.
Glenn C
"Awnry Old Fart"

dont feel bad JIM youall out west have a lot foose trick my ride-ect,all we have here in the east is one loud mouth that is always talking and not working,UW.

Well, one of the West Coast's biggest loudmouths is taking a dirt nap now with Coddington passing a couple weeks ago. One less ignorant loudmouth for the West Coasters to worry about.
I can't stand Whips. That guy is a total arrogant idiot. What talent does it take to stand there and scream at his help and show what an ~~~ he is while buying bolt-on parts to put on bling bling junk? Oh yeah...lots of talent there... :rolleyes:

AGREED,the other loud mouth in east is PAULSR on OCC but he is cool about it.i havent watched the show for a while,but here say in va is VINNIE took a bike out for a test ride and got hit and killed buy a car.like i said here say.is their any truth to this rummer?

Last edited:
AGREED,the other loud mouth in east is PAULSR on OCC but he is cool about it.i havent watched the show for a while,but here say in va is VINNIE took a bike out for a test ride and got hit and killed buy a car.like i said here say.is their any truth to this rummer?

Pap

OCC is a cool show the Dad is one mean SOB Jr is cool Mikey is one weird dude but funny. The build some nice one off bikes good show to watch each week. I hope Vinne is alright his talant is hard to replace

I don't let anyone touch my SC. If I don't already know how to do what I want to do to her then I buy the tools and learn how. I don't own a SC for a turnkey hotrod. I want the bloody knuckles mixed with that god-awful sludge that collects on the k-member. Makes me feel like I’ve actually accomplished something.

Btw.
I’ve not heard anything bad happening to Vinnie. He and Cody left OCC and started their own shop. http://www.vforcecustoms.com

thanks,vinnie knowes his stuff. glad it was only a rummer.we should have known something was up when cody left and went to school.

that isnt the same guy from the TV show...

AND..

I don't do business with people who have all the answers and always know what's best for you. [shrug] ymmv

Wanna wager a bet on that Ira?:D

I know for the TV show stuff like the show where they "steal" your car and fix it up while you think its been stolen, and pimp my ride, and shows like that, you have to pay the taxes on whatever work has been done, so if they do $30,000 worth of work you would pay like 2 or 3 grand.

Sean McConaha

Back