WTB: M90 Kit (Pending) & 94-95 Timing Chain Cover!!!!

MadStang

I'm looking for a complete m90 with all the tubing, IC, etc.

I'm willing to pay $400-$500 for this. I would like all the parts in excellent condition, any year s/c is fine. I'm looking to supercharge my 98 mustang and I heard you guys are a great bunch over here, so, I'm you guys can help me out. Because I really don't want to go to eBay! Thanks!

Last edited:
Have the M90, Inlet and return plenums, TB, IC tubes and IC and hat with tps, IAC and all the bolts needed. Are you looking for the intake manifold as well?

Let me know your address and I can get you a shipping quote.

I would take that deal. Not the best, but not the worst and if they can ship it for that price go ahead.

SC shipped is about $25
IC $10
IC tubes $12
TB with plenum $20
Manifold $15

That is what I have spent to ship all those parts out seperatly. Not sure they will take them all together without charging extra for the weight. If you can get everything for $425 take it.

Didnt ready anything on that list I dont have sitting in the garage, but maybe the throttle cable, but those can be bought easy enough.

Last edited:
I would take that deal. Not the best, but not the worst and if they can ship it for that price go ahead.

SC shipped is about $25
IC $10
IC tubes $12
TB with plenum $20
Manifold $15

That is what I have spent to ship all those parts out seperatly. Not sure they will take them all together without charging extra for the weight. If you can get everything for $425 take it.

DHL is extremely cheap for ground shipping.

but I would take it, but, I just reread the fine print it comes with everything EXCEPT for the actual supercharger....

Are you using Mustang or do you want SC heads? I can send a stock maf as well, but you would have to use your electronics I believe.

DHL is extremely cheap for ground shipping.

but I would take it, but, I just reread the fine print it comes with everything EXCEPT for the actual supercharger....

Yes, you big city people have DHL. My town of 200 people doesn't, but can check their pricing and see how close they are.

Are you using Mustang or do you want SC heads? I can send a stock maf as well, but you would have to use your electronics I believe.

I've got built p&p'd mustang heads so I'll be using those.

with the MAF, wouldn't I have to go with the correct size/year to match up with the s/c throttle body? I believe the throttle body sizes are different from 89-93 and 94-95

as for the DHL not being in the area, haha sorry, but yeah we have the Southern California DHL headquarters 5 miles away from me haha

if your gonna do it, get a later year setup with the later blower, do it right the first time.

either way, I'm going to be replacing the blower within a few months with a Magnum Powers s/c. Right now, I'm just trying to gather all of the parts and it honestly doesn't matter what year I go for.

I'm running a 4.2 Stroker motor (still single-port) right now so it can handle basically whatever I throw at it. The M90 is just the icing on the cake for me haha, I want torque ;)

'90 S/C PM Sent back.

Yes, it does matter that the TB and MAF match I have a matching set with matching injectors.

well, as of right now, I'm looking at what '90 S/C's got for me. He's in Washington and has absolutely everything I need. I'm waiting on his response, if it doesn't work out I'll let you know and you can take my money :p

The TB is the same size for all the years... its the MAF that was upgraded from 55mm to 70mm for a whopping 50cfm more flow.

FT

lol, I have never gotten so many PM's :D

Thanks for the responses guys! Keep them coming, I want as many choices as possible :)

Okay, I need one more thing from you guys that is necessary for the swap.

94-95 Timing Chain Cover. The 1998 mustang tcc is a completely different bolt pattern and won't line up with the water pump.

Back