my exhaust setup...tell me what ya think!

FRiCK

ok so heres what ive got....

stock manifolds
2.25" off road down pipes
magnaflow dual 2.25" in/dual 2.5" out
then 2.5" all the way back to the stock mufflers....

discuss........

FRiCK

like...will it flow good enuff....is it too big?

how do you think it will sound ect.....

come on man.....

It will be fine, I have 2 set up like that. Did you grind out the lip inside the collector? That is the only thing to do next.

no ive just purchased all of this already and jst running it by people that have my experience with these cars than me....

and no i havent touched the collectors. should i hog them out while im there? wheres the lip? just right inside the flange? or?

as far as a mod list goes.

-all of the exhaust that was mentioned.
-5% pulley
-an intake

and ive done a full tune up with the pp2544's gapped them at .52"....i also installed a 180* t-stat....im wanting to get this thing running cooler. how should i go about the fans comming on sooner?

and ive got a set of 3.55's laying arond i was thinking of throwing in......well see..

and as far as pics go.....its not really a looker....but its not in bad shape though!!!

i cant really complain for $450 off some tweaker lady. and everything besides the brake pedal being hard as a rock works!!!

Why would you go 2 in 2 out resonator...Go two in and single out if your using factory back exhaust..It will sound pretty good. depends on just how much is left of your mufflers though :O)

Back