For Sale Performance Parts

lx2sc

I have a couple Things for Sale.

Set of 6 42lb Delphi Lucas Fuel Injectors 3k miles on them with 76mm C&L Maf with both Purple Sampleing Tube and Orange for running these injectors on any year SC also what will be included is 75mm Power Plus Throttle Body from mustang with modified linkage for SC adjustable TPS one hole for mounting the throttle may need to be drilled a little larger Any Offers Thanks Justin Ballerofdaill@msn.com

Last edited:
I can sell the maf and the injectors together but the throttle body Ill sell by itself anyone else interested I need to get this stuff sold if you have an 89-93 I will also include the fuel rail they are on with adjustable fuel pressure regulator that might have a leak but unsure this all came off my running car I just need to upgrade to 60's Ill try and get pics up sunday evening Thanks Justin

I forgot to add Im including the Cone filter with the maf and injectors brand new came from SCP 3.5 Intake Kit

Payment should be coming for maf and injectors if not recieved by tommorow Ill sell to the next on the list anyone and offers on the throttle body

Basically, needs to be polished and that one is made for the SC not the mustang the one I have was for a mustang and the linkage was cut and welded on to it by previous owner seemed to work good for me like I said depending if you use studs or bolt on your plenum you may have to enlarge the a bolt hole

Yes you are if this guy does not have me the paypal sent to me by tommorow morning you are the next on the list I need to get these gone And I know nobody is going to find it cheaper for what your getting ThanKs Justin

MAF and Injectors Are sold Buyer Paid as of 3/30/2008 @10pm

Throttle Body sale pending awaiting payment

Last edited:
Throttle body no longer for sale I dropped it while trying to pack up broke the lip off and I will not sell it Thanks also pm'd previous buyer stating condition sorry guys Justin

Back