what is the best clutch for an 89 5-speed

tondog

ive done quite a few modifications to my 89 sc 5-speed. im probably pushing around 350 at the crank, and i was wondering what would be the best clutch to use. ive heard of a mild centerforce clutch which sounds like what i would want. i dont want to sacrifice too much driveability but i definately want something that can grab that flywheel. if centerforce is the best choice, where can i get one and what is a good price?

OEM

IMO I would say stock is good to go...I have a 90SC that has been mine since 93 w/10K on it and now has 97K+ with the same damn one on there...All origional brakes and everyting else man...So I would think twice before I strayed to aftermarket with that particular part...As well as a select few others..."Plugs, Wires, IAC, etc...."

Cheers SC Brotha.....

I dunno

Prety sure it will be fine...But you may wanna ask someone with a few more ponies than me I guess...

Clutch

Well I have a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch on my 90 SC. I've heard from other people that had modified SC's and they said its the best choice... but thats their opinion as well as mine.....
:D

Back