Complete rear trac-loc 3.55's

rzibilske77

I purchased with the intention of using it, well I've had it a couple months now and i have chosen a different route to go(like always):rolleyes:
It has never been installed since ive had it, just sits in my garage.
Previous owner stated previous to him, it was just freshly rebuilt(new gears) with 0 miles when he got it....said it perform as described and if i remember he only put about 3k on it and then he went to 4.10's prompting the sale. 300.00 + 75.00 shipping..... states only

Thanks,

Last edited:
I purchased with the intention of using it, well I've had it a couple months now and i have chosen a different route to go(like always):rolleyes:
It has never been installed since ive had it, just sits in my garage.
Previous owner stated previous to him, it was just freshly rebuilt(new gears) with 0 miles when he got it....said it perform as described and if i remember he only put about 3k on it and then he went to 4.10's prompting the sale. 300.00

I would preferribly like to sell locally in Houston (Dallas/ft worth) area i am through alot too.
If you are interested and possibly live in some areas i highly travel something MAY be able to be worked out.

also have a set of aluminum underdrives...once again purchased recently but never put on. these are used but in good condition. 135.00

I can get pics on the 31st if need be, im not at home until then.

Thanks,

I would like to see the underdrives. If they are all aluminum I would be quite interested.

i guess i could possibly show them to you when i get home, but im fairly certain the pending sale is a sure bet.;)

being that i am on the road most of the time i havent really promoted the sale of this unit, there was quite a bit of interest, but at the time i was un willing to ship.......
i need to move this unit as its just taking up room in my garage...WILL SHIP

let me know if you are serious...i can schedule to be home at any point to recieve payment and get it out..

thanks

being that i am on the road most of the time i havent really promoted the sale of this unit, there was quite a bit of interest, but at the time i was un willing to ship.......
i need to move this unit as its just taking up room in my garage...WILL SHIP

let me know if you are serious...i can schedule to be home at any point to recieve payment and get it out..

thanks

Talk to Jesse (turd).

underdrives

Are the underdrives still available been looking for some. Are they the SCP aluminums. If they are let me know and I can paypal or send will be in Houston around the first of june. Let me know. Thanks

Are the underdrives still available been looking for some. Are they the SCP aluminums. If they are let me know and I can paypal or send will be in Houston around the first of june. Let me know. Thanks

i need to edit those post out i guess, i did in the title..they were sold sry.

Back