1990 SC Parting out. NW Iowa

68coupe351

I thought i would let you guys buy some parts off of it before i send it to the junk yard so here it is. It's a silver 90 SC that the headgaskets are out of. It is getting rusty so it is a parts car. The SC wheels are gone. Let me know if you need anything and make an offer please as im not sure how much this stuff is worth. Thanks, Lance email-- snoxer_ford@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 310888219.jpg
    310888219.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 310888222.jpg
    310888222.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 310888225.jpg
    310888225.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 114
  • 310888221.jpg
    310888221.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 75
How much for the whole car, assuming all that is missing are the wheels. I sent you an email.

Thomas

Last edited:
looking for the a good set, rear reflectors, SC version, that mount on the trunk deck, how much

thanks

How much for the passenger side front corner lens and the driver's side trunk reflector shipped to 15220? $40 shipped?

Last edited:
Danny,

I am looking for an intact dash. No cracks or broken mounts. Mine is dark grey with no slider tray on top. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Branko

I thought i would let you guys buy some parts off of it before i send it to the junk yard so here it is. It's a silver 90 SC that the headgaskets are out of. It is getting rusty so it is a parts car. The SC wheels are gone. Let me know if you need anything and make an offer please as im not sure how much this stuff is worth. Thanks, Lance email-- snoxer_ford@hotmail.com

do u have the oil pan from the car and if so how much

anything else

Hey guys the car is going to the crusher on wed. Anybody need any easy to remove parts?

What is already removed but not sold unless stated:
Motor-trans
seats-pending sale
shifter-SOLD
basically all interior
ground fx
front bumper
brake booster/abs controller
DIS module-SOLD
Fog lights-SOLD
rear reflectors/tail lights

Please let me know by tuesday night if you want anything else