Sad days indeed.

tim

Well I have my car and trailer up for sale. I was hopeing it would go to a good home but so far its not getting any play. It looks like another S.C. is going to get parted out. Some people get up set when they here about nice cars getting parted out. I used to feel the same way the reality is that i just cant even get a third of what i have in it. So if your looking for parts I my be selling some soon. I have one very close friend that is interested I sure hope he buys it. I have my blood sweat and tears in it.:(

I made more parting my DSM out than trying to sell it whole. It took a tranny jack and cherry picker to get it on the flat bed to tow it off.

I was really sad to hear that you're leaving us, Tim. The Shootout won't be the same without you there. :(

-Rod

Sorry to hear that!

Mohawk Man/Donut guy at Shootout- there is no way you can keep it another year? Why do you have to sell Tim, KEEP IT DUDE!!!!

How did that court thing go BTW?You sounded like you had a pretty solid case to go by!
GoodLuck with everything!!!!!

Tom

Car has to go its just the way it is. the trailer is going for $1200 I did a lot of work to it. It pretty much looks like brand new. Iam in Antioch Il. Call me and I can fill you in on the details. 847-941-2029 or 847-838-2321 Tim

Who is going to bring us Tim Horton's donuts? :D

Good luck with the sale Tim, if that's what you need to do.

cheers
Ed N.

Knowing how much you enjoyed that car, I can't imagine how sad you are. I hope you are able to get things worked out. You certainly will be missed.

Just cause I dont have a car dosent mean I wont show up at the shootout. It looke like I may have the engine sold. I really didnt want to part the car out but I really dont have much choice at this point. I will still have the body. I wonder what I could put in a S.C. body. I know a guy that lives really close to me that may have an answer!:D

Back