PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

ELSC
04-03-2008, 10:51 AM
I have had a 93 SC for sale for awhile now. It seems critters have made it home........ Found mouse droppings. Since I don't have access to many tools and don't have much flat ground(diveway is on a slope) I am thinking of taking apart some key parts I can sell. I need the money to purchase wheels for the 94 SC. Where should I start? It's a sad day for me to do this, but what are you going to do. I'm thinking intercooler, and supercharger, guage cluster, and interior accesories. Tranny was rebuilt and has approx. 15,000 on rebuild. Anyone put me in the right direction? Any advice would be appreciated. I need the car gone.... don't need cars lying all over the front yard.
Thanks,
Brian:(

rtebeau
04-03-2008, 11:28 AM
how much money are you wanting for that tranny?

ELSC
04-03-2008, 12:16 PM
considering I wouldn't be able to pull the tranny out myself (no tools) Give me a reasonable offer, but you would have to pull it yourself.

XxSlowpokexX
04-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Well besides teh mice making a home it be a shame to part it out...Still trying to get my buddy to take a look at it but he just ha sno time

ELSC
04-03-2008, 02:54 PM
I am one of the last to want to part it out, it has potential, I need it gone sooner than later though. But I do agree, with you Damon. I am not about parting it out. I have only posted the car for sale, s someone could have a good base car to start with at what I feel is a reasonable price. I had even knocked a selling price down for a fellow member who had to rent a trailer to purchase my old 94. I don't think my price is at all too high, some just want something for nothing.......... Now I'm babbling.. I still and always will have that NY mentality, need it gone fast.......

fastsc92
04-03-2008, 04:00 PM
if you part it out, I'll take the drive down there as I need some parts that I can pull myself and I'll just give you the cash. Let me know

Want2LearnTBIRD
04-03-2008, 05:42 PM
every SC parted out makes a tear fall down my face.

Keep it.

Rob m
04-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I have had a 93 SC for sale for awhile now. It seems critters have made it home........ Found mouse droppings. Since I don't have access to many tools and don't have much flat ground(diveway is on a slope) I am thinking of taking apart some key parts I can sell. I need the money to purchase wheels for the 94 SC. Where should I start? It's a sad day for me to do this, but what are you going to do. I'm thinking intercooler, and supercharger, guage cluster, and interior accesories. Tranny was rebuilt and has approx. 15,000 on rebuild. Anyone put me in the right direction? Any advice would be appreciated. I need the car gone.... don't need cars lying all over the front yard.
Thanks,
Brian:(

I have had my eye on the car but I just got laid off and i need to get my S/C going first. wish i could help. I would hate to see it parted out too

ELSC
04-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Well, I guess I'll wait and see for right now.

XxSlowpokexX
04-04-2008, 08:25 AM
Now I'm babbling.. I still and always will have that NY mentality, need it gone fast.......

You didnt more that far away!

Mikessupercoupe
04-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Someone needs to buy this car. It's too nice to be parted and Brian is not asking very much for it. This car is really clean inside and out. If I had a place to put it I would of bought it already. I'm trying to get someone over there to get it myself but everyone is having money troubles lately.I just don't have a place to put it. It doesn't need much at all.

Mike

ELSC
04-04-2008, 09:03 AM
You didnt more that far away!

No only 100 miles back to College Point or Flushing.... Always will be a NYer...;)

ELSC
04-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Someone needs to buy this car. It's too nice to be parted and Brian is not asking very much for it. This car is really clean inside and out. If I had a place to put it I would of bought it already. I'm trying to get someone over there to get it myself but everyone is having money troubles lately.I just don't have a place to put it. It doesn't need much at all.

Mike

Mike has seen the car in person, so this is a true quote, and thank you! And like you said, people are having money problems. I too would like to put new wheels on the 94 and can't. Well, I could, but I could guarantee the wife will have me sleeping in the car.

Mikessupercoupe
04-04-2008, 09:17 AM
I wasn't joking if I had a place to put it I would of had it already.

Mike:cool: