Updated Pics

esgtbird

All is done car runs good just thought i would post up some updated pics. I made a a bracket for the fmic and the rad. All runs good now i just need to find out what is wrong with the brakes.

Attachments

• 100_1764.jpg
    100_1764.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 100_1761.jpg
    100_1761.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 404
  • 100_1763.jpg
    100_1763.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 333
Mods

ITS STOCK JUST LIKE YOURS!

engine mangement
headers
heads
cam
60# injectors
ported 95 blower
Fmic
pulleys
and a couple little secrets! LOL!

CurtisPaulfrey
No where near you! YET!
At least not this year!
You should update your member page and be proud of your master piece

Last edited:
Very nice and custom looking. The average person looks under the hood of that thing and sees all these custom pipes that you have fitted and they think you are a genious I bet, yet its so simple. Just thinking back to before I knew anything about blown cars. All those extra pipes would have had my mouth hanging down in confusion. Hope it runs out well for you. Snip the end of the that clamp that holds your upper rad hose to the t-stat housing. Drives me nuts to see those things hanging out, so I still use the factory clamps!! lol

Last edited:
Sampo
He has a custom engine management system?

Yes sir it is a full stand alone engine management made by sds

mywhite89
Snip the end of the that clamp that holds your upper rad hose to the t-stat housing. Drives me nuts to see those things hanging out, so I still use the factory clamps!! lol

I forgot all about that! you are right! i am thinking about doing on of those hose cover kits dont know yet!

Nothing is a secret !!! I will tell everything I know to help other if I can.

I think I paid $1000.00 for it. I am almost for sure, I will look up the receipt

Thanks for all the comment guys. It makes a difference

Looks great, even made the upper tube fit around the ac compressor! I really need to learn how to weld :(

CurtisPaulfrey

It looks very nice, you have nothing to worry about I still have a lot of little things to do AND I'm on a stock IC

Yeah!! But you are putting out some insane horse!!! On that stock ic.:D

CurtisPaulfrey

It looks very nice, you have nothing to worry about I still have a lot of little things to do AND I'm on a stock IC

Yeah!! But you are putting out some insane horse!!! On that stock ic.:D

That adjustable wrech has got to be good for 5 extra ponies. I still dont see any marks in front of my house LOSER! You dont need brakes for that.

Looking Good Eric! *while mine still sits*

How do you like SDS on an SC; I've always wondered how it would work on an SC. I've helped some guys tune VW's with it. It's too simple (not enough flexibility) for my liking, but I guess that's what the simple part in SDS (Simple Digital System) is all about.

Vince

Back