porting some extra heads

mannysc

Ive been working on these for a while now everyday i do a little on them ,
bad thing is i have no need for them my heads are ported finish these off soon and get rid of them.cheap

maybe ill buff em out they are very clean right now would not take much to polish em up.

oh well just what ive been up to along with 20 other projects .
anyone lnow where mike from so cal is i have his ic

oh yeah im just post whorin im bored

Attachments

• untitled head 2.JPG
    untitled head 2.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 302
  • untitled heads 3.JPG
    untitled heads 3.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 284
  • untitledheads.JPG
    untitledheads.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 271
Looks nice

Hey Port-O-Manny

Those look good like the effort in polishing them up porting these heads are no easy task in a high flow set Who the man Port-O-Man :) Maybe we can flow them on my flow bench see how they flow

Manny how much are you looking to get out of them?I'm interested in them if you want you can pm the price. Are they still using stock valves?

Jay

if you keep porting them manny, they will eventually turn into LS1 heads... lets hope they do! abra-ka-manny... :D

dont know about sellen them I have two sets of heads ported just like this I was hopeing to get a fw more sets done then sell them ,

Jim if I could aford the gas id drive em up to flow them and shake your hand maybe bear hug you.

they have stock valves in them I think thats a decision for the buyer to make what size valves these have welded exh ports and much bowl work and chambers unshrouded few tricks of mine and some I borrowed from my buddy mopar racer builder BOB Mazollini of riverside ca .

he likes the sc tells me not bad for a ford

dont know about sellen them I have two sets of heads ported just like this I was hopeing to get a fw more sets done then sell them ,

Jim if I could aford the gas id drive em up to flow them and shake your hand maybe bear hug you.

Manny

I can send Baca's lemo down to pick you up make reservations at the Hilton and get the King toure :) Sat we hope to fire up the "Bullet" with new setup get it tuned in on the DFE dyno. I am going to have Jim Hill build some new tuned headers with differaint collector lenghts at a good price it will take a week than dyno it again. We are going at it like its the Pro Mod build it with the most power you can and race to win

Manny

I have been talking to Chris Alston Chassiesworks about your fabrication skills and showed them some fab pictures. They said you got great talent and should be in race car fabrication great work Manny

Last edited:
Back