a little bored tonight...

darkstar_one

i powder coated this CAMPBELL HAUSFELD compressor pump... i finished rebuilding it... bought the rebuild kit for 115 bucks... well worth it though!

Made in the U.S.A.

i dirtied the white with oil, its a pain in the *** to get the crank in...

a little more denatural alcohol and it will be white as snow...

oh yeah, tommorow ima powder coat the bolts... BLUE for the long bolts, and WHITE for the short bolts...

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

Looks like the 60's

You do good work

You think if I ship you my toilet bowl out of my shop you could powder coat it differaint colors with white bolts?

sure.. and when u get it back, you will get an extra surprise in their... on the house!

No Bright Chrome bowl please

I think red,white and blue with white bolts on the powder coating the heat buildup would be low so no worrie of cracking the bowl under flush pressure :)

yeah, but just make sure you put it on a dyno first, that way, it blows up in a safe area and not up you ~~~... :p

yeah, but just make sure you put it on a dyno first, that way, it blows up in a safe area and not up you ~~~... :p

I think where safe

Just do a thin powder coat on the bowl and thick on the toilet seat is under pressure when in full use. How much do you charge for darkstar_one full bowl powder extreame coat. Do we get a shop rate discount?

Hey Dude

Serious note

I do like your work!

Now how much would you charge to powder coat my toilet bowl and install some Kooks long tube headers and some boat throttle foot peddels? Tank white and Bowl red and seat blue and chrome headers. THRUST FLUSH Dark_star style :) Foot grips are for extreame boost pressure

lol, you have a problem with me being a member?

Dark_Star

Do I have a problem with you being a member? Hummmmmmmm Nooooo I dont want to make that statement here :) Hey a great idea powder coat someting for an SC than watch the response or you can do my toilet bowl "Super Flush Coat" remember low heat no cracking or blowing a head gasket if light coat

lol, i know what you mean, but there are several non sc post... and there are several post about people complaining about high gas prices...

but i will take your ideas into consideration...

lol, i know what you mean, but there are several non sc post... and there are several post about people complaining about high gas prices...

but i will take your ideas into consideration...

Dark_Star

We are just pulling your chain :) honest from what I see you are good at it. I just wonder if it is possable to polish a pair of Sc valve covers and powder coat clear? I am not into powder coating 100% but can that be done? How long have you been doing this?

:Dvalve covers are possible... but damn! the SC valve covers are the worst! MAGNESIUM sucks! i tried it... the steel ones are a different thing.. but those are rare enough as it is...

yes its possible. no i wouldnt do them. too many bad experiences with them...

powder coat rocks jim! not trying to make a business out of it.. but a nice hobby... :D

dark star ,this is the im bored thread and there is a high gas price thread,but there are also a lot of other threads ,you should check those out as well.:D

dark star ,this is the im bored thread and there is a high gas price thread,but there are also a lot of other threads ,you should check those out as well.:D

yeah i should, but seeing as ive been a member since 2003 ive checked them out more than enough...

:Dvalve covers are possible... but damn! the SC valve covers are the worst! MAGNESIUM sucks! i tried it... the steel ones are a different thing.. but those are rare enough as it is...

yes its possible. no i wouldnt do them. too many bad experiences with them...

powder coat rocks jim! not trying to make a business out of it.. but a nice hobby... :D

darkstar-one

From what I have seen of your work I would make a business out of it powder coating SC parts. I think once they look at take notice of your work to me the last pictures are quality work. I am very serious you got talent keep up with it maybe post in a SCCoA forum Super Coupe Powder Coating or one of them pop up logo links like Magnum Powers

Looks very good

Back