Speedo discontiued by Ford

rothaus

I stoped at the local Ford dealer yesterday to get me a new speedometer for my '90 SC, and they told me that this part is no longer available. I also ask for the '94-95, which is alo no longer available.

Does anyone know where I can buy a new speedo?

Thanks

Engelbert

Do you have the autolamp feature? If not, head over to this link:

www.1stfordparts.com

They have a complete panel in stock!

Collision Catalog - 1990 - Ford - Thunderbird
Instrument panel, Instrument panel, Cluster bezel, W/analog gauges, W/o auto headlamp - 1989-93 - 1989-93 $127.12

That is the trim part, not the speedometer or cluster. And just because it is listed, doesn't mean they actually have it. There a numerous places that use that same application. Discontinued parts show up all the time, but if you order them you end up with a note saying they don't have them and they cancel your order.

Thomas

can fix you up.

I stoped at the local Ford dealer yesterday to get me a new speedometer for my '90 SC, and they told me that this part is no longer available. I also ask for the '94-95, which is alo no longer available.

Does anyone know where I can buy a new speedo?

Thanks

Engelbert

Send me a p.m. with what's wrong and how many miles and I will see how close I can get for you on a used one...Rich

i also have one that i can let go, its from a 90 with 96000 on it!! I purchased it and rolled back to the mileage in my car but it has since been totalled and i have no need let me know

Thanks for the responses !

I found a place they do repairs Southern Electronics, close where I live. I will take it there.

Thanks

Engelbert

Back