WTB: Stock JBL System

Still looking for JBL Head Unit (CD Player)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMP & SUB!

No one has produced these in decent enough price, I'm not going to pay $300 for a cd player that is 10 years old, I could get a top end one for that, just trying to get the OEM sound going, not make it top of the line.

Let me make my self VERY clear - especially for people who can't read and are here to make a freaking buck...ludacris.

--- I'M NOT GOING TO PAY $100 FOR THE SUB, AND $100 FOR THE AMP, AND $100 FOR THE CD PLAYER ---

WHY?

Because I could buy a brand new system for that, and an amp to power the stock speakers - I don't care to GET a new system, I want the stock OEM sound but damnit when you have people pm'ing you asking for $100 or more for a freaking PART of the combo (when you can go online to a parts store for $75 shipped for the amp AND sub combo)

So let me make it a little clearer...

I'm willing to buy the SUB/AMP for $50 SHIPPED
I'm willing to buy the CD Player for $50 shipped

PERIOD, there is no HIGHER than that, I have CASH in hand and am very tired of dealing with poachers here to make a freaking dollar every way they can, freaking cheap bastards. :mad:

I've been dealing with shipping for the past 8 years, you can tell an idiot that it costs $50 to ship something when I know DAMN well how much it costs and how you're trying to rip me a new one and take my kindness for being an idiot...grrr

Wow Eric.

You should have just posted what you would be willing to pay up front.

I think you are off base for not seeing the value in this stuff. In all the cars I've seen and purchased and parted here recently I have only seen one CD player. IF someone was trying to go original it is getting increasingly difficult. I want new shocks pretty bad but am darn scared of the Tokico's. See my point.

car-part has a few
and
http://www.thunderbirdscshop.com/interior.htm

You'll have to forgive me if I don't find value in 15 year old audio equipment that I more than likely am going to have to turn around and get rebuilt almost immediately.

The point is, I was trying to get 'something working' rather than having two rear speakers working all 4.1

My point was on the link you gave me I could get everything I needed for $40, why spend $100 because someone was trying to make a buck?

Anyway, I went back and reread the PM and didn't realize it had an upgraded sub woofer in the casing...so I'll go back and review my options again.

Back