Help Plz

Jeff

Guys i want to put my blue lights in my 91 SC but i don't know how to take out the blubs from the socket and i think the number of my lights are 9007. also i would like to know the top speed of a SC in first gear at 3500 rpms. also i am having trobles with my gauges there are moving back and forth but nothing happens to my car. i see no performence difference, could it just be that the cables connect to the gagues are fuckes??

Lz help.

thanks

New Owners forum....

That is where you are gonna find alot of answers to your questions about your car. Trust me, there is alot of info there...

In regards to your "Q" about your gauges...You need to add more information...."Which Gauges" would be a good start? Since we have more than one...Right??? The we may have a better idea of your problem and be able to give you a quality answer to a quality question...Fair enuf???

The answer to your Headlight bulb is...Turn the cannon style "Plug" clockwise I believe about a half of a turn and it will release...The Passeners side is gonna be tougher than the drivers sine the black box is in the way a bit...Be patient....

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Back