93-95 OEM SC Wheels

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Have a set of 4 93-95 SC wheels up for grab if anyone is interested. These where the wheels that came off the 94 SC that now sports the 20s. Overall they are very nice with only a few blemishes that should be expected from a 14 yr old rim. One of the covers is chipped as pictured...I beleive any 94-97 center cap should work as a replacement.

Pictures show the wheels cleaned up a little. I used the spray and wash Eagle 1 tire/wheel cleaner on them prior to pictures then dryed with a microfiber cloth. So they could be cleaner, just lacked time to give them the attention they usually get.

Again overall I'd say they are a 8 out of 10 right on, and high then that from 5-10 feet away.

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0313.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0315.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

I'm willing to ship or if you'll be attending Carlisle and are in no rush just bring em to you at that time. Looking for $100 OBO.

-Tim

Tim my brother!

What kind of tires are in those? I might be able to pick these up from ya and pick up at carlisle...let me know.

Louis, at this point Chad has called dibs on these so I consider them sold..

AS for the tires...even tho sold, here is a picture of the tires... 4 stacked tires are the yoko's pictured.

DSCN0262.jpg

They have no tread at all...:D Might have 1 good burnout left in them, which I hope to do at Carlisle prior to the sale if chad will allow.

-Tim

Back