1991 SC needs work or for parts

mlbuxbaum

I need to sell my 91 sc. It runs great, but it has a rear main seal leak but not a bad one. 1/2 quart low at an oil change, i'm guessing. Has a fairly recent new tranny, new motor mouts, and a really newly added front suspension.All new bushings, etc. I'll even include the Viper 791xv security system/remote start/ remote power windows (up and down) . It is just sitting right now. I bought a new car in november and havent had a chance to post the sc here for sale. It will not pass inspection, the rockers are gone. Car looks good though. Titanium color. It has an LX interior in it right now. I have all the SC seats but they need to be recovered. I also have spare side windows, and spare driver and passenger door glass. I would like $1000 for it. Local pick up only please. (Dont ask, but the title isnt in my name, but if you want to buy it, i'll have it put it in my name, so i can legally sell it to you, unless you just want it for parts) The tranny cost me over $800 (also added a tranny cooler) and all the front suspension parts are from Bill at supercoupeperformance.com. It also needs a electronic climate control, control unit. I can take some pictures and send them to anyone interested. I really need to get rid of it......

Back