PDA

View Full Version : First drive of the season..almost

spetz01
04-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Just got The Coupe out of the garage today..it hit 10 above and the streets have been cleaned from the winter...for the most part. I drove her home last November from the tuner's, and it snowed the very next day. I was looking forward to hitting the street until i noticed the licence plate...expired tag's as of the end of March.

Figured I'd play it safe and register it first. The I noticed my truck is expired as well (daily driver), and so is my Nova. So it looks like I'll be dropping some coin to get legal before I get to drive. Hopefully the weather holds this weekend and I can get some miles on the car.

dwayne
04-11-2008, 11:33 PM
just tell the cops what every one else tells them ,sir i did not realize they had run out.:eek:

fturner
04-11-2008, 11:36 PM
just tell the cops what every one else tells them ,sir i did not realize they had run out.:eek:

Is that before or after the rubber glove comes out?

dwayne
04-11-2008, 11:55 PM
befor the hat is even on.

Toms-SC
04-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Nearing the time for me to fire up my bird too.

spetz01
04-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Well she's running really good, getting lots of looks, I think due to the sound of the SC whine. Did a few WOT launches...pretty scary.

The only problem is stalling when I come to a stop, after the car is quite hot. If I can catch it and give it some gas it won't stall, then she'll stutter at about 600-700 rpm.

The only thing I didn't replace was the AIC...maybe time for one???