Spring fever in Boston.

ricardoa1

There is a street called Newbury street in Boston, this is what you would call Beverly Hills in boston. The street is full of high end shops, lots of stuck up girls and cocky rich guys. Well I cruised it today with my SC, freshly washed and tire shinned, Sunroof and windows open, It feels good driving it and turning heads from people walking, but best of all it feels priceless getting the attention of One Black Aston Martin Vanquish, exhanging revs and nods. But not only that there was another white vanquish in the same vicinity and I got the same attention, but it gets better. I got to tool around intersection corners with a Ferrari F430, showing a little powerslide here and there, There was also a red corvette C4 with some exhaust revving at the ferrari, but the ferrari was more distracted with my car.

I drove the car all day, and I hate to toot my own horn but the car is better then ever. I have not been able to drive the car like this since my first cam swap from stock. The car drives awsome with the new suspension set up and tune it idles and runs nice. And as you can see it still turning heads even next to exotics. :D

The End for today. :)

I live like five blocks from Newbury Street. I was over there on Tuesday walking around with one of my buddies and saw a brand new Audi S8, and a Mercedes CLS600 with the window sticker still on it (as I was walking by the Chanel store mind you). Wish I went for a walk down there today. Hope you got home before the rain too.

My Teal car gets the same looks from people...Now with the new exhaust (I drove all day) it sounds exotic. Seriously. Not ricey or obnoxious.

I likes it quiet but this is pretty cool..Definotely draws more attention now...But down to 11psi with new exhaust haha

Once I get some color on the SC it'll be cool to cruise down there together, black and blue SC's. However, people walking close by might pass out from the fumes of my car with no cats. Idles real mean, but stinks.....:rolleyes: Give me a month or so and it'll be done.

I am still shoveling snow but i think tuesday it is coming out. Weather looks great all week!

Back