PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Everybody!!!!!!!

SuperCoupe007
04-13-2008, 12:30 AM
I know that we haven't had any events planned or much activity going on the boards lately. But I would like to know what everyone is up to? What has everyone done? I'll start.

I haven't touched my SC for the longest but the SC has seemed to developed a firing problem. Sometimes when I am driving my SC it starts to behave as if 3 cylinders died. If i get into BOOST it straight bogs, and the FASTEST i can get the SC in the freeway is 60mph and that can take an eternity. Hopefully I will change the Coil Pack and CAM sensor and see if this fixes my problem.

:)

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-13-2008, 01:02 AM
I am still here :-)

"Bring out your dead" Hey can you knock on John Shelton's door or Ron Randell's door tell them I am waiting for them. Weird a once thriving club gone forever just like Nor-Cal. Lets see 6 years sence Bakersfield big meet still no change

mannysc
04-13-2008, 12:46 PM
Im still here so is iron worker, D.N.A, Tondog,
and about 20 others im converting to sccoa that live near me ,

some have left us for the other worlds of automotive thrills
Alex " Al35th is a dodge owner with a bad azz hemi powered truck still can be found at TBU,
Anthoney " coast to coast" is still in hemet drives a nasty little ford,
Rob " Merc65 " is driving a lightning I beleive.

but they still come by and are concidered members ofthis club,

so calif will spring alive again ill se to it .

now if I can just figure how to get 630 or so hp out of my sc without grenadeing it we can have lots of fun .
got to sneak a look at the sc of the northern flash silverbullitt toting master of all things ford Jim the Dragon demmitt.

sdlee1
04-13-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm (formerly rivlee) still here with my '90 Silverbird & replaced the Taurus SHO with a white '03 T-Bird.

Unfourtunately my cancer came back with a lot of complications. I moved to San Diego so my son could help out after 1 1/2 yrs of in/out of hospitals. That pretty much continued down here for another 10 months & i've been on chemo for the last 9 months straight.

Sure limits me to just driving to dr's, clinics, pharmacy and food shopping.

There's been some talk of a dyno tunning day in Riverside, and if that happens, I'm gonna try & be there. I worked up a MAF curve, but I don't have the experience to do a full tune.

Hope you're doing well & it'd be nice to see you again.

Lee

al35thsc
04-14-2008, 10:58 AM
I'm still around. I peek in here from time to time and keep in touch with Mike...which reminds me, I still need to go to his house and take him more booze. I've been meaning to call Ron as well...he still has his car but he's enjoying his grandchildren and has given up trying to do anything here....just lost interest.

sccrewzer
04-14-2008, 05:12 PM
I'm (formerly rivlee) still here with my '90 Silverbird & replaced the Taurus SHO with a white '03 T-Bird.

Unfourtunately my cancer came back with a lot of complications. I moved to San Diego so my son could help out after 1 1/2 yrs of in/out of hospitals. That pretty much continued down here for another 10 months & i've been on chemo for the last 9 months straight.

There's been some talk of a dyno tunning day in Riverside, and if that happens, I'm gonna try & be there. I worked up a MAF curve, but I don't have the experience to do a full tune.

Lee
Dyno Day when ?

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-14-2008, 10:25 PM

Lee

Lee Hello

Its nice to see your post its been a long time the last time I seen you was at Bakersfeild Meet. That Cancer is rough to deal with you have been through so much and still keep up the great spirit. I am doing ok as long as this SC dont kill me going quicker. It would be nice to see you again talk old times

SuperCoupe007
04-17-2008, 06:50 PM
so is anybody hitting the tracks or any events??? I'd like to get the SC running and take it to the track, make her take some deep breaths. :p

mannysc
04-17-2008, 11:34 PM
wow I thought you fell off the earth

SuperCoupe007
04-19-2008, 03:15 AM
Oh no, at least not yet. So whats new Manny? I got to visit you one of these days when I am around your area, and see what new project you have going on. :cool:

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-28-2008, 12:47 PM
So-Cal future

I hope to see some of the old gang back we need a where have they gone thread at least there are a few left keeping things going here

ironworker
06-29-2008, 07:15 PM
ill meet u there even if the bird esnt running by then .. i want to see ur bird run

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-04-2008, 12:25 AM
ill meet u there even if the bird esnt running by then .. i want to see ur bird run

Thats Great

Your in for a treat in seeing this powerful beast thundering through the next milestone in SC history. We got the IRS under control enough we feel to do this in the Bakersfield evening runs as well as Sac. We are going to do some runs at the Fox Hunt Friday night testing in hopes of going through that berrior

ironworker
07-04-2008, 10:26 AM
i dont care what people think on this site jim.. all i know is im going to see ur car lol.. i sound like a lil kid huh.. looking forword to meeting some of u guys up north.. and keep doing what ur doing its great to see the mile stones get broke over and over again..

tcshum
07-09-2008, 02:08 AM
I've been around since the birdcats days, but I never got a chance to meet any of you guys when my 89 was in it's prime. I peek in here every once in a while.

Yes, I'm the original owner and was on the first waiting list at my dealer when they first came out. I never test drove the SC before I bought mine and I was even there when they unloaded it off the truck:D.

It's been in hibernation in my garage for about 10 years now. Never got around to changing the ~~~ ABS actuator. One day, it will fly again!

Still into cars, playing around with my 2007 Infiniti G35 sedan.