fog light switch problem

VINCES

I just removed my foglight switcha nd took it apart. not on purpose....I was trying to put it back together, but i can't seem to properly. Does anyone have a picture of it, with the correct internal parts, right before putting the case back together? Maybe i am missing a piece? There is a small spring that sits in the one half, what it it's purpose? Also, a small 'u-like' metal piece, that i assume rides back and forth making contact on the brass oiece. Thanks.

I just removed my foglight switcha nd took it apart. not on purpose....I was trying to put it back together, but i can't seem to properly. Does anyone have a picture of it, with the correct internal parts, right before putting the case back together? Maybe i am missing a piece? There is a small spring that sits in the one half, what it it's purpose? Also, a small 'u-like' metal piece, that i assume rides back and forth making contact on the brass oiece. Thanks.

Use the ride-control switch as an example. It is tricky, but if you study it, you'll be fine.

I went thru this last month and have a spare I can gut & image, if you get stuck and no one has photos. Good luck.

Ken

Back