Ford meets and if I will attend??

T

tbirdsc35th

Ford meets and if I will attend??

Guys, I hope I don't sound stupid here but I thought I would mention this. I have been asked by a few if I will be at this meet or that meet. I would love to attend them all. You have to understand up until 2000, all I ever really attended was a Shelby meet. Now there are thunderbird meets and ford meets and mn-12 meets and local meets and regional meets and darn it I wish I could keep up better. I would love to meet you all . Let me just say that if I don't make it to some of the meets I am thinking about them. You guys have more sub boards of the SCCoA and events going all the time. Man this club is active. So hang in there with me. I keep tryin'. :)

Have a great weekend all.

Re: Ford meets and if I will attend??

Hey dude...........drive to Houston tomorrow for the Fun Ford Weekend at Baytown........you will see a bunch of nice rides and very very knowlegable players on this board!

Read all about it>>>>><a href=http://pub18.ezboard.com/fsccoasccoaevents.showMessage?topicID=217.topic>Houston Blower Crew this weekend.....</a>

Cheers,
Calvin

Re: Ford meets and if I will attend??

that would be awesome if you could make it to houston, i will most likely be able to show up saturday, and ive never seen a 35th before and i love those things. and by the way, i got my Saleen wing put on yesterday!!! looks badass man, you'll see it in houston, you cant miss me!

Back