SC's in D.C.

I was there 2 years ago & Brunswick MD, not 1....made me want to drive mine out there with my down tubes & no inspection sticker in the window.....sniff this!

There's a few in northern VA but not many of us. There's a bunch of guys in VA beach area but thats 3 hours away.

I get bored alittle bit cause noone around. I hang around with the marauder guys alot since my dad has one.

I'm in Northern Virginia. Six-eight years ago I would see one or two a week but almost never now. I'll be driving mine on the D.C. Beltway to work the rest of this week.

Jon, you still bringin the SC to carlisle and not the marauder.

Hopefully i'll get to meet u this year if i haven't already.

And have you ever made it down to the burger king in manassas for there weekly car show on saturday?

Yes, I bringing the SC this year - maybe the Marauder next time. I plan to be there around 8am Saturday and usually stay until about 4pm or 5pm. I'll only change plans if it looks like a rain out on Saturday. Then I would come Sunday. I'll be parked in the 93 SC section if there still is a 93 section. I'm looking forward to meeting you if not before. I've been there every year since 2001 except last year.

I've not been to the Manassas Burger King show - I should try that.

Jon

I may have met you then and just not knew who you were. I've been there every year since 2002.

I'll see if I can get a few people together to go to burger king and let you know. No trophies or anything there just hang out and see what shows up.

i'm in apg maryland.. 30 mins outside of baltimore... i'm in training here. so my car is 1200 miles away... when i get off post passes, i'd love to come to a couple meets... if anyone can come pick me up :)

i'm in apg maryland.. 30 mins outside of baltimore... i'm in training here. so my car is 1200 miles away... when i get off post passes, i'd love to come to a couple meets... if anyone can come pick me up :)

Let us know when you can get out.

Jason just give me a call.

just found out that i'll be allowed off post priviliges the weekend after next. any meets coming up? or anyone fancy just chillin out in balimore/dc?

The weekend of the 21st? A few of us will be down in richmond for the fun ford event. Check it out at virginiamotorsportspk.com.

SC's in DC

Jon,
Have you checked out the show at Burger King in Manassas yet? I am going try to go this Sat, July 5th if it is not raining again. I have a Red 94 5 speed. Maybe there will be another SC there?

Ralph
Broad Run, Va
94 Red, 5 Speed
146,000 miles

I used to hit the Burger King show almost every weekend when I lived in Woodbridge. I'd like to come back down one weekend and check it out again.

Darn, I'll be outta town this saturday, or I'd come check burger king out.

Lets keep these posts going so we can get a few of us out there one saturday.

If I do not make it to BK this Sat. I will not be able to make it to one until the 26th, will be on a business trip. Plus the car should look better by then with a several parts of the car repainted.

Ralph
Broad Run, Va
94 Red SC 5 speed

SC's in DC

Well I went to the BK cruise in in Manassas. Only one other Thunderbird there and it was a beautiful 1963 convertible. There were very few fords there, a half dozen at most. My SC did attract attention. I guess I will try later this month to go again.

Ralph
Red 94 5 Speed

Jon,
Have you checked out the show at Burger King in Manassas yet? I am going try to go this Sat, July 5th if it is not raining again. I have a Red 94 5 speed. Maybe there will be another SC there?

Ralph

Ralph,

I have not been to the BK cruise in. I was going to go on July 5 but I ended up attending an outdoor music show where my neighbor's band was playing. I'll try to get there one Saturday in the next few. Sorry, I wasn't there.

Jon

I am planning to go the cruise in at the Manassas BK Sat. July 26th. I hope some of the other locale SCs can make it.

Ralph
94 Red 5 Speed

Back