Ebay New Motor?

new motor

its been up for auction for about 1 1/2 months all together, the reserve has never been met, the last time i think the final bid was $895.00.I have bid on it a few times myself. Tom

He didnt get to the reserve last time from what I see. Bidding stopped at $532 something. Looks new.

I hate that when they want $1000 but start the bidding at $1. Why not just cut to the chase and have the auction start close to what you want to get out of it.

Wasn't trying too. I really no nothing in regards to ford policies. But I would think that you would be able to get one. If your motor was under it's original warranty let's say 5 years and I as a consumer would want a new motor not a reman or am I being nieve. Wouldn't be the 1st time.:eek:

Ebay's advance search tells us the auction ended at $510 two weeks ago and then $536 a week ago neither meeting the reserve. Are our engine really worth that little? The $1 starting bid is silly...Does anyone know his reserve?

I hate that when they want $1000 but start the bidding at $1. Why not just cut to the chase and have the auction start close to what you want to get out of it.

The higher the starting price the higher the listing fee is. $1 starting bid = very small listing fee.

Yes but if you have to list it ten times instead of once, I'm sure it will be the same.

Back