Lots of Perf. & stock stuff for sale

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
I really need to clean out my garage, so if you want any of the following...let me know and make an offer. If it doesn't have a price make an offer. I'm listing this at TCCoA as well. I will provide pictures of those items that people ask for. Prices listed don't include shipping.

-Ported 94/95 blower w/MP plenum--maybe 5,000 miles on it. I only removed it in order to make room for the MPx. SOLD

-stock injector set--worked great when installed, went with 60s instead. SOLD

-Crane reground cam--FOUND THE CAM CARD: HYDRAULIC ROLLER GRIND NUMBER IS HR-208294-13 LIFT AT CAM .294I/294E LIFT AT VALVE .509I/.509E ROCKER ARM RATIO 1.73 ADVERTISED DURATION 264*I/264*E DURATION AT .050 VALVE LIFT 206*I/206*E RECOMMENDED SPRING 99838 110LB OPEN AT 1.688/348LB CLOSED AT 1.148 CAM TIMING OPENS INTAKE 5* ATDC CLOSES 31* ABDC EXHAUST OPENS 41* BBDC CLOSES 15* BTDC $50 SOLD

-One pair of 02 Mustang GT calipers w/brackets, used. $70 PENDING SALE

-Stock 94/95 blower case, plenum and throttle body. PENDING SALE

-Stock intake tube & air box.

-Stock 89-93 blower assembly complete w/plenum, top, TB, upper IC pipe, IC...everything but lower IC pipe. $200

-Black 97 console top. $50

-Used SCP lower engine cradle brace. I removed it because it's illegal for the autocrossing I do. You'll have to fab up the tabs to weld the brace to the car. PENDING SALE

-Used OEM Ford 17x8 1998 Cobra R wheels, 5x4.50 bolt pattern, silver, great shape. $400

-Addco 1.375 f/r sway bars. No bushings or collars for the front. PENDING SALE

-150 mph SHO speedo PENDING SALE

-Complete rear knuckle assembly & rear discs from 1992 SC.

94/95 Automatic center console, blue w/black top. Includes handbrake. $200

-Tweed/leather gray SC seats, front and rear. The rears are great, the fronts have some water damage that may or may not come out.

-Full set of 1992 gray interior panels--the door panels, rear panels, dash panels, console, handbrake, all of it but the dash top.

-One set 93-95 SC taillights. PENDING SALE

-One set silver 93-95 SC wheels.

-One set of silver fan blade wheels.

-Full set of 1992 SC side skirts, red w/no mounting clips (the ones pop-riveted to the door).

-1992 SC gauge cluster.

-1992 SC decklid, red.

-1992 SC premium sound amp/sub and speakers.

-1992 SC engine/abs & suspension computer modules.

-I will add more stuff as I find it.

Last edited:
Got rust on some of my stored parts....

How much for the cam shipped to 62704 ? Got any idea at all on the specs?

What condition is the 93-95 taillights? Are there any cracks or chips?

Please send pics to seegers_12 at comcast dot net.

Thanks
Ken

Got rust on some of my stored parts....

How much for the cam shipped to 62704 ? Got any idea at all on the specs?

I'll do $60 shipped for the cam but I'll have to look for the specs tonight--I have the cam card around somewhere. You're first in line for the cam.

What condition is the 93-95 taillights? Are there any cracks or chips?

Please send pics to seegers_12 at comcast dot net.

Thanks
Ken

They are in great shape as I recall but I'll get pics and you can decide for yourself. You're first in line for them.

Thanks to all who have made an offer. I have a huge list of PMs and replies to this thread that I'm trying to keep straight. If I haven't replied to you yet, sorry--PM me. I hope to have shipping quotes and pictures for all that have asked for them by Sunday. I am working Saturday, so odds are you won't be able to reach me.

Note to all I will put photos of parts in my photobucket account. Go to http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/featheredmafia/MN12 parts/ and I will add more photos as I have a chance...odds are not much will be up until Sunday. Also, I apologize to all, but I left my list of who has dibs on what in the office. As such I will do my best to photograph, box and weigh parts in preparation for shipping but out of fairness to all I want to see my notes on who was first before I contact individuals directly regarding sending me money and all. Thanks to everyone for your patience,
Will

I'll do $60 shipped for the cam but I'll have to look for the specs tonight--I have the cam card around somewhere. You're first in line for the cam.

Cool, thanks for the cam specs too. Got a paypal address? I'll send your cash right away.

Back