PDA

View Full Version : Oopsie vacuum line pic ?

f1rocco
04-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Almost done...But ummmm two vacuum lines seem to short to reach anything so far......Ive searched the forum...Not sure...I circled the ?ed linez in red....

Thanks

F1

f1rocco
04-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Dont know why but yesterday I had no clue.....

Now today after looking at the pic Im thinking the one is to my windshield wiper fluid and the other is for the passenger side PCV....

I marked the one end in red paint....That should have been to the I/C tube to intake..........

F1

David Neibert
04-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Almost done...But ummmm two vacuum lines seem to short to reach anything so far......Ive searched the forum...Not sure...I circled the ?ed linez in red....

Thanks

F1

Lower hose looks like washer fluid, upper one looks like the boost gauge...I can see the nipple the boost gauge connects to in your picture just behind the air charge temp sensor.

David

f1rocco
04-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks....

I tried to connect that hose to the nip but it was about a 1/2 too short.....Ill try and reroute it again....

One more ?....The PCV on the passenger side....That tube routes to where on the drivers side.....Thats about all I know of that hasnt been connected...

Thanks again..

J

David Neibert
04-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks....

I tried to connect that hose to the nip but it was about a 1/2 too short.....Ill try and reroute it again....

One more ?....The PCV on the passenger side....That tube routes to where on the drivers side.....Thats about all I know of that hasnt been connected...

Thanks again..

J

The one on the driver's side valve cover is the breather and attaches to a hard plastic tube that runs across the top of the motor just in front of the supercharger and connects to the air pipe between the MAF and TB.

The PCV valve is on the passenger side valve cover. It attaches to a hose that after intersectiong with at least one other vacuum hose (fuel vapor canister purge) ends up connecting to the back side of the inlet plenum just past the throttle body.

David

Young-SC-Owner
04-18-2008, 06:44 PM
The one on the driver's side valve cover is the breather and attaches to a hard plastic tube that runs across the top of the motor just in front of the supercharger and connects to the air pipe between the MAF and TB.

The PCV valve is on the passenger side valve cover. It attaches to a hose that after intersectiong with at least one other vacuum hose (fuel vapor canister purge) ends up connecting to the back side of the inlet plenum just past the throttle body........

Oh wait david said that:p

-Tony
+1 for David