shifter issues

mc94xr7

anyone find that in the 94/95 5 speeds that when you shift into 5th, you break yir knuckles from punchin the trim?:eek:

Sounds like a real sloppy shifter.Contact your local ford dealer to get all the parts to rebuild it or buy a B&M Ripper Shifter. I have done both its real easy. You will be glad you did.:D

an auto will help with that, ill trade ya!!!
!#@%!#$%!%!#$%!:eek:
Sounds like a real sloppy shifter.Contact your local ford dealer to get all the parts to rebuild it or buy a B&M Ripper Shifter. I have done both its real easy. You will be glad you did.:D
actually my rubber bushing in the shifter took a :mad:chevy. maybe thats why then:eek: and whre can i find the b&M shifter?

Last edited:
I bought mine on Ebay used.Ocasionally there is one for sale here in the classifieds. New ones are available thru Summitt or Jegs mail order.

shifter

sir-part numbers for rebuild
spring e8tz-7z120-a
washers e8tz-7eo18-a[set of 4]
about 10.00-i bought mine at john nolan ford in ohio-888-852-8281
if you have a fax machine i can send instructions and schematic for the trans
rjpim@hotmail.com

shifting

I find it makes it easier to change the radio stations while in the odd gears.

Last edited:
shifter

if you can find a large piece of this bushing, a machine shop can make you one. i had a similar proplem on my 90 and the trans shop made me one. pretty pricey though-out the door parts and labor around 200.00. the other option is to google ford dealers and call everyone, since someone has to have one of these-buy all they have and tell sccoa you have extras. eventually everyone with a 5 speed will need one

Back