PDA

View Full Version : Silver Bullet moving forward into more Top ET lists

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-20-2008, 04:29 AM
SBR Super Coupe getting noticed more

The Nor-Cal 1320 Northern California's drag racing club we made it into the number ( 8 ) spot looking to knock out number (4) soon. This is the first SC ever into there club let alone make it into the top 10 list. This club covers all of the West Coast big hitters great web site with lots of info. The SCCoA is getting noticed along with our efforts

Link to 1320 top times
http://www.norcal1320.com/forums/timeslips.php

dwayne
04-24-2008, 12:27 AM
show them what the silver bullett can do.

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-25-2008, 11:08 PM
show them what the silver bullett can do.

Thanks Pap

Our next quest get around that Hemi Cuda

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-25-2008, 11:44 PM
New time slip

The Nor-Cal 1320 just updated with my new time slip I submited George my new time hope it gets up soon. The Silver Bullet is getting there heads to turn little V6 up there with them Nitrous Chevys

Mike.Jones_49
04-29-2008, 02:50 AM
SBR Super Coupe getting noticed more

The Nor-Cal 1320 Northern California's drag racing club we made it into the number ( 8 ) spot looking to knock out number (4) soon. This is the first SC ever into there club let alone make it into the top 10 list. This club covers all of the West Coast big hitters great web site with lots of info. The SCCoA is getting noticed along with our efforts

Link to 1320 top times
http://www.norcal1320.com/forums/timeslips.php

Wow that is moving, are there any video's of this monster going down the track?

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Wow that is moving, are there any video's of this monster going down the track?

Mike

We are working with Jackson Bros. videos to do a something on it they do all the West Coast drag videos and made a few videos of my fathers A/FX Mustang and the 57tbird. We need to get something going as there has been lots of requests on this. The next test session well get some good stuff on it as we are looking to go even quicker

Mike.Jones_49
04-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Mike

We are working with Jackson Bros. videos to do a something on it they do all the West Coast drag videos and made a few videos of my fathers A/FX Mustang and the 57tbird. We need to get something going as there has been lots of requests on this. The next test session well get some good stuff on it as we are looking to go even quicker

When is the next test session? So you are saying you will get video of it then?

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-29-2008, 10:08 PM
When is the next test session? So you are saying you will get video of it then?

Mike

We are waiting on Sacramento Raceway to get there May test & tune dates up so we can get a set date on the next run dates. Infinion Raceway there first Bracket race is May 26th that to far off for us. Jammie Jackson is going to do a Promo video on the car and a drag race video. I will post before going as to get Kurt & Derek to come out to see her thunder deeper into the record books