wtb: radiator/auto (NOW HAVE ONE)

92sclikenew

not lookin to spend alot but dont really know the pirce range for a used or even new radiator im just looking for a replacment for my stocker.. its goot crap out soon and i know its whats makin my car run hot...:rolleyes:

if you got one in good condtion shoot me a price, pics are nice!:eek:

Where are you at in MI? I have one from a 90 5 speed that'll be available in two weeks. If your in SW Michigan I can drive up there to meet you and hang out with some other guys I know up that way.

-Todd

I was just killing time and seen an old pic of your motor....Almost looked like a timing chain cover leak or thermostat leak........

Any recent pics or any you can take of the water pump tchain area...Maybe shove the camera in there to take pics of the front of the motor...Also curious to see your tranny lines to radiator setup...For instance...Is the top tranny line feeding which port on the rad....

Sorry if I should just get a life and everything is ok since your last photos..Or maybe nothing was wrong to begin with....

Rocco

I have a brass one that came out of my 92. Its not 100%, but it doesn't leak and the fins are all clean and un-bent. Here is a pic. You want it, it's yours, just let me know. I can prob. do it for $50 plus shipping.

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

Where are you at in MI? I have one from a 90 5 speed that'll be available in two weeks. If your in SW Michigan I can drive up there to meet you and hang out with some other guys I know up that way.

-Todd

got any pics? im se michigan by detroit area:rolleyes:

I was just killing time and seen an old pic of your motor....Almost looked like a timing chain cover leak or thermostat leak........

Any recent pics or any you can take of the water pump tchain area...Maybe shove the camera in there to take pics of the front of the motor...Also curious to see your tranny lines to radiator setup...For instance...Is the top tranny line feeding which port on the rad....

Sorry if I should just get a life and everything is ok since your last photos..Or maybe nothing was wrong to begin with....

Rocco

well as of right now the trans shop is the ones that hooked up the lines:rolleyes: so idk if they are right

and the reason why i need a radiator is the whole bottom is green and looks like it could be ready to let loose:eek: i thought it was good till i really looked at it this weekend and i was like wow i need to get one soon:eek:

i did have a water pump leak at one point and a t-stat leak that i got fixed after fighting it for weeks what was the pic you seen?

I have a brass one that came out of my 92. Its not 100%, but it doesn't leak and the fins are all clean and un-bent. Here is a pic. You want it, it's yours, just let me know. I can prob. do it for $50 plus shipping.

really dont want the brass but ill keep that in mind i dont like the look of the brass and mine has a plastic looks more clean:eek:

What? No idea what that means.

-Todd

get it now

also is it plastic or brass.... i really want a plastic one! also my car is an auto... hmm maybe i should have read yours a bit better.. now only if i had a trans cooler....

Last edited:
get it now

also is it plastic or brass.... i really want a plastic one! also my car is an auto... hmm maybe i should have read yours a bit better.. now only if i had a trans cooler....

so???????

anyone else got any deals on one.. if not im bout to get a new one if not a recore..

The same reason yours is about to fail now - it gets old and brittle from the heat and cracks.

An aluminum radiator is the BEST right now (high capacity) but if not use the brass - it solved 100% of the over heating issues on my car and it no longer ever over heats (even after boosting the hell out of it).

And the polished look looks cool under the hood (and if you're good you can polish it even brighter like me! :D)

where is a good place and price on one for a brass then since the group by ones are $500 thats a little out of my range for this car....

Last edited:
Back