95 5 speed

V8Supercoupe

Looks like I could be moving down south. I have more stuff than I know what to do with and I need to be mobile.

With that said....my 95 is getting parted and whatever is left is getting crushed. I am not concering myself with large items that are going to hassle me in shipping....unless it's worth my while.

Guys can PM me with what you want.
I am keeping the ground effects and Apillar, also have alky injection on board that I am keeping.

Car is complete with AL driveshaft, 255FI fuel pump, shorty headers, 2.5" true dual (xpiped)exhaust runs out to 2 Borlas. Car could run if someone reconnected the exhaust and put from the blower up on it.
I don't have the time. Id like it gone.

Car can be bought for 1450 complete if someone wants it. I believe there is a pic on my sig. of the car. Car is the same except for rims. They are gone. Been sitting for a year.

1-2nd shift on the car is knotchy.
Car also hs 3.27's in the rear.

I took a couple pictures. I'll have to take a couple more. The sun was bright and the pictures came out very dark.

A couple things to note for those interested in the complete car.

Look just behind the pass. blinker. There is a small dent. Previous owner tagged a deer a few years ago resulting in that damage and a wrinkle in the hood as can be seen under the bra. Those are the only significant body flaws. There are scratches here and there, but there isn't any paint peeling, major scrathes or other body flaws. The pic in my sig is how the car will clean up. It has the ususal 13 year old wear and tear. Seats are good, but the half vinyl/half cloth seats are showing some cracks in the vinyl part. No tears though. Like I said.....it's just been sitting. thats all.

This would be a good car for someone looking to do a engine swap. The engine in this car has about 180k on it. It still ran good when it was parked. I even put new rotors and brakes on the car before I parked it. They are rusted now, but never saw the road! LOL! This was going to be the last car for me and the last time I built a motor for it......doesn't appear like that's going to be the case though.

Attachments

• DSCI0012.JPG
    DSCI0012.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCI0010.JPG
    DSCI0010.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
car for sale

How much for the drive shaft ?
Where are you located I am intrested in the whole car i can pic it up this weekend if you are close to maryland.

Sorry guys....I should have prefaced this by saying that I won't part the car until I have given it a chance to sell on it's own.

Hey Chad. I'll take some pics today.

I am in RI....for all interested parties.

Last edited:
.....and who am I asking for?:confused:

Ill also add, Chad will get first bite on the whole car. Don't want to come across as an Azz, but I have a loyalty him first as he and I have done business with one another before.

car

Thats cool do what you have too! I am just looking for a 95 5 speed body to put my motor in. Just let me know.

For all interested parties....I will take pictures today and post them later on.

If the car goes in one piece, I still want the Apillar and alky.

The car otherwise will go complete to whoever. I have every intention of getting another car, but at this moment I can't see myself lugging a dead car 1400 miles.

I'm interested in the whole car. Call or email me a phone number and I'll call you. I'm in Rockland Ma so not too far to go to look at it.

thanks
Mike
781 351 9741

V8 COUPE in Coventry

I'm in Coventry... Would your lights fit my 89 SC?? Please let me know... i'd like to come by and check out your car as well... I believe you are located in Coventry too... shoot me an e-mail sph@ams.org or give me a call 401-206-1929 thanks!!

V8 COUPE in Coventry

I'm in Coventry... Would your lights fit my 89 SC?? Please let me know... i'd like to come by and check out your car as well... I believe you are located in Coventry too... shoot me an e-mail sph@ams.org or give me a call 401-206-1929 thanks!!

Back