Boost

brand new rebuild

I would wait until it's broken in and then go with a 5% pulley. Otherwise, it's a vicious cycle...upgrade the intake....upgrade the exhaust...upgrade more pulleys...upgrade the blower...rebuild the engine - repeat.

2500% overdrive and 500PSI:rolleyes:

id go with a 94-95 blower with a 5% OD
free flowing exhaust, but then you need to get atleast an IC fan or a DBL IC, or FMIC

well i have it in a 94 mustang with the mustang headers and dual exhaust so thats better than the sc exhaust and ive seen stock sc's running 14 psi with no problem

put a 10% on 95 blower than add jackshaft overdrive as needed till u blow the HG's then back it off a little:D

i made that statement to let you know that the exhaust was already taken care of

You said '1990 SC stock' - a '94 Mustang with dual exhaust is far from a stock 1990 SC. What else you hiding? Is it actually your sister's car as well?

well its a stock motor out of a 90 sc so i figured it wouldnt be a big deal that it is in a different car btw what does a stock 1990sc run on the 1/4 mile

To answer your original question, people have run over 20 lbs of boost through their bone stock engines. I don't think the gaskets last too long though. Stock sc's run between low and high 15's for the most part. 5-speeds run on the faster side of that.

Chris

well, u can run as much boost as u want as long as u can cool the air going into the motor.

u still using the stock IC ?

i'd upgrade if u wanna run more than 5% OD.

search for some threads on porting the supercharger also. it helps by reducing exit temps and u can run more boost

Back