92sc auto and 89sc 5speed feeler

scfix92

Ok guys here goes a new post I am going to be parting out a 5 speed 89 sc and a 92 sc auto everything goes, I am going to keep the aod and the seats out of the 92 along with the halfshafts in the 89 5speed. I will be posting pics soon. I am done with SC's I also have some 50 pound injectors and some other parts. I only have one blower, I am up for decent offers. My dead week is next week at school than I have finals so I should be in touch with everyone asap. My email is scotthorst@clearwire.net and I am on tccoa, too sloth92 Any way I will get pics up asap but the interior is shot on the 5 speed and the auto is a tan interior that is almost perfect I have the ground effects a couple of good fenders a hood, sunroof and 2 trunk lids some windows, any way you get the drift, everything goes I also have a 4r70w that from a 94 sc that was freshly rebuilt 4 years ago I took it out because the body of the 94 was horrible and shot the transmission was only run for another 6 months or so. But any way just give me a hollar if you have any questions also serious buyers I will call you if you have any questions, and I accept paypal with an extra 4% and money orders, will accept checks but you will have to wait around 14 days to clear before product is shipped. I will ship and the bigger stuff I kinda prefer a pickup. after parting out the cars if any one needs chassis or frame parts along with back quarters they will be up for grabs too.

'89 tail light needed

I need a drivers side rear taillight. This is the one that has the thin section 1/2 way over the license plate, not the corner lense. Email pricing please.

Thanks...Chad

Back