PDA

View Full Version : i'm gonna lose my mind

Scott-Atah
09-08-2002, 06:45 PM
why is it people always wanna race when i can't? but when i wanna race i can never find anyone!

i can drive around all night lookin for someone and can't find anything...then i'm coming back from a movie with a chick driving like a normal person would (for a change) and some newer style mustang all done up (that woulda killed me anyways) wants to race....he kept lookin over at me wanting me to go...and all i could say is...no racing tonight buddy.

ernieoncrack
09-09-2002, 10:52 AM
non-retard like

*gasp*

Alright WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SCOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Scott-Atah
09-10-2002, 12:21 AM
haha...twasn't my fault...was with a chick i don't know all that well friend of a friend....and yeah we'd met once briefly, a while back, but for all she knwos i'm a serial killer yada yada....so i tried to drive fairly calm

and the damn feedback from the cd player seemed sooo annoying, i never drive around with my music only on like 1 or 2....it sucked ~~~ 3 or 4 is normally like minimum...but hey oh well...it's all good!

webmaster of WC
09-10-2002, 01:07 AM
I hear ya, you gotta have the music loud. As everyone that goes to PK knows, bills system is far from quite. And it could go louder but there is a flaw, its called Sony. But it is still loud enough to make you go def and knock the wind out of ya. Mybe one day if you come here or we go there you can check it out.

Scott-Atah
09-10-2002, 01:27 AM
heard a few like it don't worry....the alpine vehicle sounds pretty cool heh...ughh deaf

webmaster of WC
09-10-2002, 01:57 AM
ya they do sound good, those subs when they can be turned up can stop anyone from breathing for sure. It too bad that since sony cannot make a good laser for there cd players that the subs make the cd skip.

I always thought sony was an excellent electronics company. My parents own a complet sony home theater, which includes a 52" tv, Amp, AM/FM reciever "seperate", record player "lol" tape deck, speakers. The only things they do not have that is sony is a cd player and dvd. Now all of the new stuff is either RCA / Pioneer.

Oh well, Soon to come out in car deck technology is the Digital radio which is supposed to come out next year and from what i hear is well worth the wait of getting a new deck, not only that mp3 technology will or should be found in more decks by then.

Anyways, If all it takes to get into a good race is another person in the car, just get a Blow up doll and stick it in the passenger seat. :D Stupid advise i know. But if you do, take pictures. :D

Tazer999
09-10-2002, 10:22 AM
I'll see what my friend used for his cdp layer, it seems to handle the bass pretty well