1991 super coupe for sale, sadly!

roy_b

Ok here’s the deal, I have to sell my bird for a few reasons, one is I don’t have the time for it any more the other is I have three immigration lawyers! If you ever dealt with a lawyer you know every time they lift a pen or make it a call it cost you, well I have three of them in three different countries! I’ve gone from a three bedroom house to a little studio apartment. Enough with why I have to sell her 

This is a running super coupe! All stock parts just the way it came from ford. Plus a one year old die hart gold battery and almost new tires with the org. rims.

What doesn’t work.

The ac all the pats are there.

No heat as of today, I’ve changed the center council climate controller, and the 160.00 relay by the heater fan, the only thing left to change is the fan motor. I should have gone for the cheap part first!

The ABS brake light is on none stop, and now and then the bakes will go out a fast one pump on the pedal and the brakes come back.

This is a diamond in the rough well maybe not so rough, Im asking 2,000.00 for it. It’s on long island in Amityville.

roybcorp@optonline.net

here are a few pictures

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 188
I got home to late to take pictures of the inside so if i get home early on thursday Ill take them. Its automatic. Ill also post the miles on it.

Back