Steel 10% pully for sale

91bird

If anyone is interested I have a steel 10% sc pully that I don't need and will sell. Would like to get $50 for it.
Thanks
Drew

Drew looks like I'll prob be selling my 10% too as I've been told it's NFG on my car....Whats a 10% aluminum worth? Do you have the original pulley from your car? That's the one they call the 3% OD for the 94/95 right?

Dan

Last edited:
I will prob just keep the 10% for now, who knows maybe I'll need it later. In the mean time. no rush on that pulley, if you come across it let me know. BTW good luck with the move... Are you staying in the Whitby area?
Dan

I will prob just keep the 10% for now, who knows maybe I'll need it later. In the mean time. no rush on that pulley, if you come across it let me know. BTW good luck with the move... Are you staying in the Whitby area?
Dan

Dan, if your upgrading your car as you where told and you start looking into the meaner blowers, then that 10% will come in handy. Just because its recommended you shouldn't run it right now, doesn't mean you should give up on it ;).

And MP2, MP3, or MPX blower will LOVE to have that 10% on its...... wulp anyways.... those blowers where designed to be run with alot more OD on them.

Think about where you wanna go with your car over the next couple of years power wise and looks etc. Then plan for it a step at a time. If you wanna go all power then that 10% will be needed ;).

Frit

Dan, if your upgrading your car as you where told and you start looking into the meaner blowers, then that 10% will come in handy. Just because its recommended you shouldn't run it right now, doesn't mean you should give up on it ;).

And MP2, MP3, or MPX blower will LOVE to have that 10% on its...... wulp anyways.... those blowers where designed to be run with alot more OD on them.

Think about where you wanna go with your car over the next couple of years power wise and looks etc. Then plan for it a step at a time. If you wanna go all power then that 10% will be needed ;).

Frit

Looks I'm good with, the car looks great just as the Gods (at ford) made it. I want to keep it as stock as possible, but upgrade the performance where I can, within financial reason...

If I had all the money in the world it would be a no brainer....then again, if I had all the money in the world I wouldn't be driving a 13 yr old car w/ 2oo plus K!!

D

Looks I'm good with, the car looks great just as the Gods (at ford) made it. I want to keep it as stock as possible, but upgrade the performance where I can, within financial reason...

If I had all the money in the world it would be a no brainer....then again, if I had all the money in the world I wouldn't be driving a 13 yr old car w/ 2oo plus K!!

D

LOL!

Honestly, If I had that kind of money I'd still keep the ole gal.

If you want a real challenge and your car is till pretty much stock, you could start working the car in the FAST class. We're not going to be taking the easy way and dumping huge bucks to get someone to build a car for us to run 11 seconds. Its all about skill, and knowledge, and going quick on a very limited budget.

The car has to look stock, and sound stock to a non SC car enthusiast. Its a huge challenge because power wise you can't just dump $8000 in aftermarket parts like an AR blower setup and engine because that ain't stock and frankly the car will no longer really be an SC anyways. Not only that, you race at the track, you stock with stock sized tires, so now you actually have to learn to drive the car to get the max out of it. You can't just slam the go pedal, you have to learn to feather the throttle out and get the best time.

Now you ain't gonna get the numbers that some folks do, and lord knows that some of those folks will even laugh at you.... but if you have a totally stock looking car pulling mid 13's..... that is respect right there ;). Also keep in mind, what they don't see don't need to be stock. You can run a cam, and ported heads, and lentech tranny. Its gotta look stock, and sound like stock ;).

Up to you... take that stock car of yours, work on it and beat me at the track ;).

If you want, I'll help you tune it if you want.

Frit

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC!!! SORRY!

Last edited:
Back