PDA

View Full Version : Sat 26th test & tune Sacramento Raceway

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-25-2008, 09:54 PM
"More track testing"

Thanks to Dennis Baca for his machine work on the blower drive. Dan found problems with the tune after run data. We are going out in the evening session hope to run some 9.40's with better track conditions. Don is going to change trans gear ratio have it back in the car in the morning dyno it and head on out there. At least we can run without the Mufflers Friday Sac Wed was a one run deal muffled drags but at least it was enough to get some data

The ladys are bringing plenty of Food and snacks enough for an "Army of One" should be a nice evening of action. Cecil Mathews will have his 65 Mustang AA/Supercharged car there testing as well

dwayne
04-26-2008, 12:03 AM
go for it jim.

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-26-2008, 12:35 AM
go for it jim.

Thanks Pap

We where talking this evening at the shop if it wernt for my many years driving in the Pro class with 100's of runs under my belt they would be picking me up with a sponge. This car is dangerious with the IRS but I learned how to drive through it. I want to prove a real stock suspension SC can get it done. Chuck did the best he could to slow down the IRS but at 139mph it gets real fun. I wish you coud come out the girls make some awsome Italian food :-) Me might be able to feed the Sac-raceway crew with left overs

SuperCharged91
04-26-2008, 03:12 PM
PLZ take a camera i am dieing to see this thing move

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-27-2008, 12:04 PM
New post below

Thanks Nor-Cal for all your support

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Next stop Infinion

We skipped this Sat test & tune due to fuel delivery issue after getting the car together. After Dan went through the last run data Wed showed it leaning out. After we got it on the dyno we found a fuel delivery problem after going through everything found that the Aeromotive A2000 Fuel pump was going bad. We where going to switch pumps but it was to late in the day to make a thrash rush effort

We are going to have Hilborn build an electric fuel pump that we know will work well with my setup. This thing is realy going to run some numbers once we run from A to B with no issues. We are looking at Infinion for the next effort to reach our goal and dip deeper into the 9's