PDA

View Full Version : not fair

dwayne
04-27-2008, 09:01 PM
even in nor cal jims home place,his threads get locked because of the same old people.or at least 1 or 2 of them.just leave him alone and let him do his thing,im one who can say i don't know what he knows,but am proud of what he does.

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-27-2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks Pap

This is why I post all info and run updates in Nor-Cal the moderator has control over it. As we know posting in the race results it always turns ugly due to the kids from the back streets. This is a strange club attacking like they do but dont let it get to you. It dont bother me no more its just a special "SC King Fan Club"

dwayne
04-28-2008, 02:55 AM
well,whatever im a fan.but it still aint fair.

GONE14S
04-28-2008, 10:13 AM
even in nor cal jims home place,his threads get locked because of the same old people.or at least 1 or 2 of them.just leave him alone and let him do his thing,im one who can say i don't know what he knows,but am proud of what he does.

Pap,
If your talking about the other threads here in N/Cal that have been edited they where done by Jim.
Look at the bottom of the post and it will tell you who edited the post, if it was the poster or Mod.

I do delet or edit posts that start to have a problems.

Kurt

mannysc
04-28-2008, 12:24 PM
also I have had my post edited but i sometimes I ask the powers that be to do it and dont mind the edits sometimes I post before i think or when angry,

here is northern calif the moderaters cough cough "Kurt"are fair in so calif sometimes not on sccoa main none tech ive found it fair most of the time

its only a few that make trouble every club every bar every school every family has these few in it.

we cant blame the moderators they have a lot to do and if they take one side they catch crud for it you cant please everyone.

dwayne
04-28-2008, 01:09 PM
im not blaming the mods ,they have a thankless job to do.im talking about the jumpers who see something JIM has posted and start hollering prove it,befor he has hit the submit button,we know who im refering to.

mannysc
04-28-2008, 01:19 PM
yes we do pap yes we do

superdadsc
04-28-2008, 02:22 PM
All I have to say is I can't imagine anyone waiting for Jim to post because it just isn't that important. If they are they really need to get a life. Jim's car does what it does and if he say's so then so be it. If it doesn't then he needs some serious mental health counsling. It would be nice to see the car in action though, so maybe oneday we will see a video. Looks to me that kurt called him on his post. Onething that we have to understand is that when rich posted his test results jim went out of his way to call fowl, so if he can then he has to expect others to say something. These cars are suppose to be fun and the forum is to help eachother. Only a few want a racecar to begin with as the majority want a cool different daily driver that will surprise the unsuspecting. Any one with the proper cash flow could build a race car. So who really cares.

David Neibert
04-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Jim,

You still planning to attend the Dayton meet and race me with pap's Torino ?

David

GONE14S
04-28-2008, 06:46 PM
All I have to say is I can't imagine anyone waiting for Jim to post because it just isn't that important. If they are they really need to get a life. Jim's car does what it does and if he say's so then so be it. If it doesn't then he needs some serious mental health counsling. It would be nice to see the car in action though, so maybe oneday we will see a video. Looks to me that kurt called him on his post. Onething that we have to understand is that when rich posted his test results jim went out of his way to call fowl, so if he can then he has to expect others to say something. These cars are suppose to be fun and the forum is to help eachother. Only a few want a racecar to begin with as the majority want a cool different daily driver that will surprise the unsuspecting. Any one with the proper cash flow could build a race car. So who really cares.

Agreed,
I'm sure when Jim gets all his egg's in one basket that we will see video and pic's. It's all about time and money.

Kurt

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-28-2008, 09:42 PM
Jim,

You still planning to attend the Dayton meet and race me with pap's Torino ?

David

David

I was thinking on flying out to see you guy's and your cars

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-28-2008, 10:16 PM

(Note)

In response to your post here, The deal on Rich I have nothing agenced him personaly he is a nice guy. Fact is when you run some number and post it you need a time slip track it was run at to back it up. I dont care about some dam video proof. The reason my team dont take a video they dont care the people they want to see the car run are at the track. Another thing they dont care one bit about this club after the time I ran 10.65 the childish negitive response. I post before going to the track so anyone can come see in person and after post time slip proof and can be verified by the track

I have spent over 30K just to nail 9's first and lower it to the 9 second et now its no game here we are very serious racers. I think that maybe you may see a video soon from the (Jackson Bros. Video's) (Note) dont take anything away from what we have done we made the first ever 9 second historic run by an SC I know there are a lot out there that do appreciate that fact even the 9.747et may never be betten for years to come

You strap your butt in this car as wild as it is at 9 seconds at 139mph you will have a whole new understanding to what speed is like in one of these cars and appreciate that fact there is a roll cage around you

superdadsc
04-28-2008, 11:15 PM
I would love the chance to strap myself in to a 9 sec sc and I would be smiling the whole way!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Ddubb
04-28-2008, 11:50 PM
im not blaming the mods ,they have a thankless job to do.im talking about the jumpers who see something JIM has posted and start hollering prove it,befor he has hit the submit button,we know who im refering to.

Its all just a big game .. what else would we do but spend time on the computer talking BS. :rolleyes:

- Dan

Miller
04-29-2008, 12:08 AM
prove its just a big game!

GONE14S
04-29-2008, 10:12 AM
Jim,
I'm sure you still concider yourself a member of the SCCOA.
If your still going to post here as a member and put up your ET times does it hurt to get a pic. up every now and then??

I know your running in a higher class of racing and you have a crew to help.
They may not care about the members of the SCCOA. But not all the members of the SCCOA are butt heads. There are members that would just like to see pic's of the car or video to see the car running down the track.

It's kind of like watching a NASCAR race on TV because you can't be there..

I still plan on showing up at one of your track days and take some pic's for ya. Just need to know when and where.

Kurt

SUMFEAR
04-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Jim,
It must feel great to be able to stir up the emotions of such a large group. I think what you and your car have accomplished is great. Keep at it, I will do my best to get to the test & tune run.

Derek

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Jim,
It must feel great to be able to stir up the emotions of such a large group. I think what you and your car have accomplished is great. Keep at it, I will do my best to get to the test & tune run.

Derek

Derek

Welcome back :-) And thank you, I know it never ends "The King" I guess when your an SC icon you get this. The Silver Bullet and the emotions around it does keep my blood flowing to push it even quicker & faster. We are waiting for Sac to get there May test & tune dates up. Infinion there first race is May 26th it would be neat to see you again like old times

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Jim,
If your still going to post here as a member and put up your ET times does it hurt to get a pic. up every now and then??

They may not care about the members of the SCCOA. But not all the members of the SCCOA are butt heads. There are members that would just like to see pic's of the car or video to see the car running down the track.

I still plan on showing up at one of your track days and take some pic's for ya. Just need to know when and where.

Kurt

Kurt

The big problem was the Silver Bullet in Placervile news the posts that where posted with it. The other main reason this video deal got shot down was the response from the SCCoA members. It pissed Bob and Dan off they dident even want me to post the 9.989et or the 9.747et runs they flat out dont care. There big goal was setting times at the track for the racers there to help sell there parts this SCCoA not the club the members they dont want or need that negitive feedback

I would like to have you and Derek come out to the next test session get some pictures and video. Jammie Jackson is going to do a Promo Video deal and a video like the A/FX Mustang and 57tbird you seen before. One thing about this first ever 9 second SC run George has so much respect and appreciates the way it has brought so much interest from other clubs and News and racing forums he will update when he gets time

superdadsc
04-29-2008, 11:38 PM
That would be awesome to see.

GONE14S
04-29-2008, 11:44 PM
I understand Dan and Bob feeling the way they do.
I have no problem with that.
There are memders that would just like to see pic's or video's just to see the run. Then there are the others that want this that and the other.

Most of the SCCOA members are out on the Eastcoast and will never get a chance to see her run because they can not afford to fly out to watch. This goes the same as far as you transporting your car out there to race.
I'm sure these are a few of the reasons your being asked to put up some pic's if you get a chance.

Kurt

Miller
04-30-2008, 12:35 AM
you people are silly sometimes

Broham
04-30-2008, 01:05 AM
Been a good 4 years since I visited SCCoA. Kind of comforting to know that you guys are still having the same arguments. Almost like I never left ;)

Congrats on the time Jim. I miss my SC...

Jim Demmitt Jr
04-30-2008, 03:27 AM
Been a good 4 years since I visited SCCoA. Kind of comforting to know that you guys are still having the same arguments. Almost like I never left ;)

Congrats on the time Jim. I miss my SC...

Welcome Back

Thank you we stepped the performance up a bunch over the last 4 years your right nothing ever changes with these guys :-) When jim runs everyone is on keybord sending me Congrats and appreciation and the others hate and jeliousy becouse Nor-Cal is number 1 and the "King is Back"

dwayne
04-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Ddubb,we must have submited at same time,how often does that happen???

Want2LearnTBIRD
04-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Ddubb,we must have submited at same time,how often does that happen???

There is a post time in the top left corner every post. Anymore question I would be so happy to answer for you buddy.

al35thsc
05-01-2008, 11:00 AM
go make parts that don't work again.

dayum! bringing out the big guns.

Seriously though, if you won't do videos, at least keep us updated on where you run, Jim.

I want to see that bad summbitch lift the front tires.

GONE14S
05-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Gentlemen,
Stay in topic!
Presonal vandeta's need to be resolved by emailing each other. Not on a open foruim!

Off topic post's deleted.

Kurt

David Neibert
05-23-2008, 03:42 PM
Jim,

Kurt

Jim,

I just want to let you know that I agree with what Kurt is saying above.
So whats the latest on the Silver Bullet...any pics posted, public viewings, or meets or car shows attended yet ? Is there even one person connected with this club who has at least seen the car in the past year ?

You have done such a great job of keeping info on this car under wraps, that many people are starting to forget that it even exist. Seriously, I don't understand why you will post here at SCCoA about the car in great detail, but never post pictures or allow anyone to see it.

Case in point: Myself and several other people attended World Street Challenge last weekend and several people stopped buy the show area where we were parked to look at and talk about the cars. One guy asked how fast are these and someone said "that white 91 over there with the Boyds is the fastest one in the club at 10.68". :confused: It's like people are starting to forget all about your car.

Anyhow, I'm not trying to start an argument or anything...just letting you know that your very impressive accomplishment of reaching deep into 9s is fading fast and will soon be nothing more than a rumor. I hate to see that happen and hope you will have a public showing of the car in action very soon.

David

superdadsc
05-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Well said.:cool:

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Jim,

I just want to let you know that I agree with what Kurt is saying above.
So whats the latest on the Silver Bullet...any pics posted, public viewings, or meets or car shows attended yet ? Is there even one person connected with this club who has at least seen the car in the past year ?

You have done such a great job of keeping info on this car under wraps, that many people are starting to forget that it even exist. Seriously, I don't understand why you will post here at SCCoA about the car in great detail, but never post pictures or allow anyone to see it.

Case in point: Myself and several other people attended World Street Challenge last weekend and several people stopped buy the show area where we were parked to look at and talk about the cars. One guy asked how fast are these and someone said "that white 91 over there with the Boyds is the fastest one in the club at 10.68". :confused: It's like people are starting to forget all about your car.

Anyhow, I'm not trying to start an argument or anything...just letting you know that your very impressive accomplishment of reaching deep into 9s is fading fast and will soon be nothing more than a rumor. I hate to see that happen and hope you will have a public showing of the car in action very soon.

David

David

I dont think the first SC into the 9's and now 9.747et will be forgotin anytime soon George will have the new time posted soon in the TopSc list. I know it will be hard to beat knowing what we did and had to go through to get there. I posted info on the car in this Nor-Cal club the car will be on display at the Goodguys Summer Get-Together and next month we are taking it to Oregon ( Woodburn Dragstrip) for a two event match race

I have grown tired of this club members not the club in general they should be proud to have an SC with 3.8V6 M90 IRS that made an historic run in the 9's but the response was not of my teams liking or mine. I make post here in this forum info and where we are going to run I cant drag the Nor-Cal members there if they show thats perfect if not no big deal to us. (Note) I will be posting pictures of the car and my new Liquid IC unit here real soon

I gained a lot of attenshion on this car for us and the SCCoA from News papers, Nor-Cal 1320, Hayward Drag Club, West Coast Pro ET, Tognottis Auto World and its well known at Sacramento Raceway Dan and Bob have gained good sales on there parts due to there testing of there stuff in this car. Right now its turned into a money deal what we can do to gain sales from the performance of this car

David Neibert
05-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Jim,

I look forward to seeing some of those pictures you've been saying you will post, and would also love to see and hear the car making a wheels up launch and 9 second pass.

I'm sure you'll be testing the car locally before taking it up to Oregon to race...just snap a few pictures or invite some of the local guys when you do it. If I knew a few days in advance when and where you plan to test the car, I could probably have someone there to video the car in action.

David

dwayne
05-24-2008, 12:04 AM
you people sound jelous of what jim has done,fact if it ware me i would not leek ouy any info on what my team and i figured out.what youall need to do is stop buying 3.000.00 dollar tires and wheels- who has the coolist paint job and put on your thinking caps,what can i learn to do yo go fast,just leave jim alone,i have been on here almost a year now and the jim bashing is posted every day.get a life.

David Neibert
05-24-2008, 12:29 AM
you people sound jelous of what jim has done,fact if it ware me i would not leek ouy any info on what my team and i figured out.what youall need to do is stop buying 3.000.00 dollar tires and wheels- who has the coolist paint job and put on your thinking caps,what can i learn to do yo go fast,just leave jim alone,i have been on here almost a year now and the jim bashing is posted every day.get a life.

Pap,

There is no bashing going on...except for some of the comments you just made. I'm trying to help Jim's car get the recognition it deserves around here. I'm content with how quick my cars are running already and have no plans to try and compete on Jim's level.

David

PS: Glad to see your still alive...wasn't sure after those PMs you sent me last night.

dwayne
05-24-2008, 12:54 AM
yea scared the hell out of me,i just about od,you were the only one on at the time i knew or had talked to befor,thanks.as for bashing anyone did not mean to or was trying to.

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-24-2008, 01:09 AM
yea scared the hell out of me,i just about od,you were the only one on at the time i knew or had talked to befor,thanks.as for bashing anyone did not mean to or was trying to.

Pap

Be careful there back stabbing like David as I found out in another post I am tired of this BS real tired of it remeber what Randy said

dwayne
05-24-2008, 01:14 AM
true enought.

David Neibert
05-24-2008, 01:53 AM
So I ask why you and pap were double teaming Dan and now I'm a back stabber ? If someone ask about seeing your car they get labeled as negative mudslingers or jealous children ect..ect... Why is that ?

David

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-24-2008, 02:04 AM
So I ask why you and pap were double teaming Dan and now I'm a back stabber ? If someone ask about seeing your car they get labeled as negative mudslingers or jealous children ect..ect... Why is that ?

David

David

It started out about the tbird Dan painted with stripes like a GT350 he got rude in his posts nothing to do with my car. I dont appreciate you talking nice on one thread and posting BS on another one. Your not wanted here in Nor-Cal and there is no reason for you to post here. Please pack your bags and hit the road I will not post or respond to you again ( Respect lost ) after this ordeal. I had the most respect for you but now dont know what to think anymore just had enough and I mean enough

dwayne
05-24-2008, 02:09 AM
im stupid if i could post pictures i would all of them,thing is nobody would think they were mine,or someone would just have a smart a$$ remark about them.and nobody is tag teaming you david you got cought in the cross fire between me and dubb and i have no clue as to he is,he just poped up on my post like a stinkey fartblossom.

Miller
05-24-2008, 02:23 AM
Its all an illusion !

dwayne
05-24-2008, 02:34 AM
see what i mean.

GONE14S
05-24-2008, 10:26 AM
I think this has gone far enough.

Jim you need to chose your responces a little more carefully. It helps feed the replys you get.

If you folks can't seem to keep you posts civil to each other on the foruims then email each other OR just do not reply.

I don't see any reason to band members from posting on this foruim or telling them to go away.

Thread is closed......!

Kurt