Magnaport 2 with Inlet Plenum (Lowered Price) Added PICS

MagpoweredSC

SOLD

- Magnaport 2 supercharger with Inlet Plenum from Magnum Powers with 10% steel pulley.
< 10,000 miles blower was rebuilt when converted and ported. No leaks, blower spins freely and made awesome power and boost. I would peg the boost gauge instantly with stock heads. Only reason I am selling is to go a different route.

I would like to get $800 shipped but am open to reasonable offers. (pretty heavy and needs a lot of packing for it to be shipped properly).
Thanks for everyone's interest,

Mark
email: map391@hotmail.com
I accept money order, cashier's check, or paypal(add 3%)
100_1040.jpg

100_1048.jpg

100_1042.jpg

100_1041.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting....

This ad has me thinking and figuring out my moneyz....HHmmm...Maybe just what the doctor ordered....

F1

If you want to make horsepower this blower will definately pump out the boost. I only suggest a max of 15 % od on the blower for most people.

Last edited:
Will go as low as $750 cash if picked up at dayton or dropped off on the way. Or meet me on the way out or back on Sunday.
I have many interested but no one has come up with the money yet.

you can go more but for most people 15% should be very adequate. More than 15% you need a bigger ic, bigger injectors, and prob a tune to utilize the extra boost.

well how bout just a picture of how the outlet looks and the condition of the rotors ?

Ok, I'll clean it up and get some pics at different rotations of the rotors. I will just state that I know that everything is in very good condition and the blower works perfectly.

Back